Tuesday, October 3, 2000

Another Stolen Survey!

Basics...
Today's Date: 10-2-00.
Astrological sign: Pisces.
Eye color: Bluish green.
Hair color: It's brown, but I put blonde highlights in it, 'cause they say stupid people are blonde, and I'm sort of stupid, but not all that stupid, so I'm sort of blonde.
Height: 5'6"
Favorites...
A color you like to wear (not fav color): Uh... when it's hot, I like to wear white so I don't melt into a puddle.
A flower you would like to grow in a garden: Zinnias. I don't know what those are, but Diane Long always writes about them in her Daria fan fic' series.
Your lucky number: 9.
A City you would like to visit: New York, so I can see where Daria's made.
Music you prefer to listen to when alone: It doesn't matter if I'm alone or not, but Scarlet Road, Mystik Spiral, boy bands, Amy Grant, "Weird Al" Yankovic, and Michael W. Smith.
The best sex music: Ha ha ha ha ha hee hee hee hee ha ha ha! Uh, how 'bout "Digital Get Down" by 'N Sync or "Caress Me Down" by Sublime, or something hilariously dirty like that.
bands/c.d.'s you listen to lately: 98 Degrees' Revelation, Plus One, and Mandy Moore's I Wanna Be With You.
A movie you can watch over and over: "Is It Fall Yet?", "Ten Things I Hate About You", "Where the Heart Is", "Final Destination", "Nothing to Lose", "Simply Irresistable", "Office Space", and "Austin Powers 2."
Your favorite clothing: Daria shirt and jeans.
Your favorite place to sit at home: The couch.
A motto you like to live by: "All I need to know, I learned from Daria."
Your watch: It's got the Daria logo on it, and it's worked for three years. When it dies, I'm getting another Daria watch.
Your cologne: Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin from Bath & Body Works and Bottled Emotions: Romance.
Your prized possession: My entire collection of Daria stuff.
Your most expensive possession: I don't know, my family buys everything for me.
If your house was on fire and you could only save 4 items what would they be? My pictures.
Friends...
3 traits you look for in a friend: Doesn't hate me, isn't a jerk, and loves Daria.
friend you have known longest: Mom.
friend you miss most: Randi.
Your 3 best qualities: Uh... best? Well... I'm nice sometimes. People tell me I'm funny at times, and they don't always mean funny looking. And um... I got nothin'.
Your 3 worst: Bad listener, not patriotic enough, have a tendancy to pinch people who eat meat.
Things you are often complimented for: People either like or are amazed by my collection of Daria-related items.
You get embarrassed when: I trip over Norm MacDonald and land on Regis Philban. *Geez*, that's embarrassing...
Makes you happy: Daria, The Simpsons, driving to the French Laundry with my mom, hanging out at Great Lakes Crossing with my friends, writing stories, and talking to Rory. Ever talk to Rory? What a dude. Talk to Rory.
Upsets you: When people eat meat, when people hunt, and when people kick my dog. Stupid people.
Yes or No:
Do you keep a diary? Yeah. This one right here.
Do you like to cook? Yeah, but I suck at it. I'm trying to get better.
Do you have a secret you have not shared with anyone? Yeah.
Do you fold your underwear? That was the secret! Ah, it's out! How will I go on now?!
Do you talk in your sleep? Sometimes I sing in my sleep, but I don't think I've ever talked in my sleep.
Do you eat fast? Not unless I'm really hungry, or in a hurry.
Do you set your clock/watch a few minutes ahead? Well, I don't mean to, but it seems to turn out that way.
Do you believe in love? Yeah.


the end...

Well, this survey kind of sucked, didn't it? Oh well.

No comments: