Monday, October 2, 2000

What? Huh? (My ears are plugged.) 'S'that?

How come I can never get over a cold? Everyone passes the stupid virus around, like it's so derned easy for them to get rid of, and then they all dump it on poor, innocent Holly, who can't GIVE THE FRICKIN' COLD *AWAY*! I always get stuck with this kid of bull crap... And now I can't even hear anything.

The phone's probably ringing, and the dog is probably whining to get it, but I can't hear, so I'll just sit here and tell you about what's going on in my utterly fascinating life.

Sarah has been a little freaked out lately. Yesterday, we watched Final Destination together, and she's all, "Oh no! Everything I write about comes true! I've been writing about people dying! It could happen!" I told her never to put me in one of her stories again.

Anyway, what's Sarah said seems to be true for both of us. We're writers. She writes stories about her life, and I write stories about Daria. However, recently, I figured, why not give what Sarah writes about a shot? So, I've been writing a story called "The 1st" about how Sarah and Zach have a baby out of wedlock and get married. Then I get terribly jealous of a girl, and get plastic surgery to look just like her. Then no one can tell us apart, and it's stupid, but it's fun to write. So, my point is, DEAR *GOD*, that had better not come true!

In my other story, "Ideal Identity," which I started writing at the beginning of the summer, my mom found a guy online, and my whole family (including all my friends, somehow), moved to Vegas. Then, in real life, Mom meets this online guy, Mike, and he flies us out to Vegas, where he lives, and starts saying how he wants to marry my mom, and move us out there. Tell me that's not creepy. AH! Sarah and I have got to stop writing, or I'm going to end up all weird and mangled, Zach's going to fall down the stairs and develop amnesia, and 'N Sync is going to come to Sarah's school to saranade her. Well... I guess it wouldn't turn out so bad in Sarah's case... BUT, *I'VE* GOTTA STOP WRITING! I'm sticking to Daria stories...

--Sick, Sad Animal Rights Chica and Daria Stalker,
Holly the "Holy" Zintel ():-)

No comments: