Wednesday, October 4, 2000

AAAAA!!!!! A WEEK TO LIVE!!!

That's right, I'm actually going to write about the *theme*! I've never done that before! Anyway, seeing as a huge asteroid is going to hit the Earth in seven days, I'd better do something about it.

To do before I die:

1. Cry for at least five hours into my cats' and dog's fur.
2. Talk my parents into letting me alternate between their houses twelve times a day.
3. Hug everyone in my family.
4. Finish a freaking story!
5. Say goodbye to all my online friends, and go see them all.
6. Go to Vegas one last time (oh wait, I can squeeze this into the above one. Never mind).
7. Confess to dude I'm in love with that I'm in love with him.
8. Have a quickie wedding.
9. Lose virginity.
10. Adopt two kids and name them Autumn Kate and Jesse Scott.
11. Spend a buncha time with everybody I love.
12. Read the Bible and pray more than I've ever prayed before.

Yup. I wonder if I could squeeze all of that into a week... Hmm... Well, let's hope I'll never have to find out. See ya!

--Holly the "Holy" Zintel ():-)

No comments: