Sunday, October 22, 2000

Zach Day

Well, yesterday was Zach Day. It wasn't too bad because I didn't really see that we did all that much that Zach wanted to do. Before Zach and Bobby showed up, though, I made Sarah over, and Zach quite appreciated that. Heh, so *he* had a good day.

Anyhoo, I guess it's pretty much out in the open that I kind of like Bobby. Zach and Sarah read my "Holly Day" entry, and they figured it out. I don't know if Zach's going to tell him. He promised me he wouldn't, but when Zach finds out about something, he tells the whole frickin' town! ARRRRGH! Last night, we were watching Arlington Road, and Bobby wanted to lay on the floor instead of sitting on the couch with me, and Zach was like, "You whine about not having a girl, but there's one."

Alrighty then. I s'pose we're gonna go to the Pumpkin Patch after Zach gets back from droppin' Bobbo the Clown off. Welp, see ya!

--"Holy" ():-)

No comments: