Wednesday, August 1, 2001

Red Mill... or in French, Moulin Rouge!

Molin Rouge was *such* a good movie! Oh, man! It's like... the best movie I've ever seen in my life! And whoa! That main guy is such a hottie. Dang.

I must have cried about ten times during that movie. I went to see it today with my grandparents Shoup and my mom. Grandma kept having to pass my more and more Kleenexes because every time I stopped crying, I just started back up again. I felt really refreshed after all that crying, though, heheh.

I thought Nicole Kidman's character's name was cool... Satine. I really liked that. Her singing voice really surprised me... she's awesome. And every time that guy, Christian sang, I was like, "Whoa..." It wasn't just that he was hot and had an amazing singing voice, though. What got me was that he was so sweet.

Another thing that I thought was cool about Moulin Rouge was that it was a musical. There aren't very many musicals anymore, and they're my favorite type of movie.

I can't wait till Moulin Rouge comes out on video. I'm so totally going to buy it.

Okay, see ya.

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: