Monday, August 13, 2001

Daria Survey

IN THE PAST
1. First episode of Daria you ever saw: "Too Cute."
2. First Daria fan fiction you ever read: "Jane's Death" by... um... somebody.
3. First impression of Daria: I thought it was pretty nifty, but I didn't become obsessed until I saw "Road Worrier", which was the second episode I saw.

PRESENT
4. What's the last episode of Daria you watched? "Fire!"
5. Last Daria fan fiction you read: "Cyber Stacy" by Kemical Reaxion.
6. Daria fan fiction you're reading now: I... don't remember the name of it. Some sort of Sleeping With the Enemy crossover.

GENERAL
7. Have you ever written a Daria fan fiction? I've tried so many times, and I'm still trying. It's kinda pathetic, actually... I've been trying for 4 years now!
8. Favorite Daria character: Trent Lane.
9. Favorite Daria episode: "Pierce Me."
10. Why is that your favorite? I've always wanted Daria and Trent to hook up, and in "Pierce Me," Trent seemed so sweet with Daria. *Sniff*, it's beautiful.
11. Favorite Daria fan fiction: "Guard Duty" by Invisigoth Gypsy.
12. Why is that your favorite? That fan fic is packed full of good Daria/Trent stuff.

No comments: