Friday, August 3, 2001

Oy vey! A survey!

1.What is your full name? Holly Rachael Zintel.
2.Backstreet Boys or N'SYNC? Well, since A.J. seems to have gone insane, I'm gonna go with 'N Sync.
3.What color pants are you wearing right now? Blue.
4.What song are u listening to right now? Why, no song at all.
5.What are the last four digits of your phone number? 7702.
6.What was the last thing u ate? Two bean burritos with no onions or cheese from Taco Bell.
7.Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend? No, I do not.
8.If u were a crayon, what color would u wanna be? Peach, because peaches are good. I wouldn't want to be Tickle Me Pink.
9.Where do u want to go on your honeymoon? Vegas.
10.Do u like snow, sun or rain? Snow and sun are both greeeeeeat.
11.How is the weather right now? Painfully hot.
12.Last person u talked to on the phone? My mom.
13.What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Whether or not they're Mr. Bean.
14.How are u today? I'm alright, how 'bout you?
15.Your fave. drink? Root beer and smoothies.
16.Alcoholic: Hey, shut up! I am not.
17.How do u eat an oreo? I put it in my mouth, chew it, and let it slide down my throat hole.
18.Favorite sport: Pro beach hockey. Heheheh.
19.What makes u happy? Knowing that the cockroaches go in, but they do not exit.
20.What's the next cd you're gonna get? Frankie Yankovic's Polka Collection.
21.Birthdate?: I was too young to date at birth.
22.Hair color? Brown and artificial blonde.
23.Eye color? Blue... or at times, green. And sometimes there's red in them.
24.Height? 7'5". Oh, wait, let me take my shoes off. Okay, I'm 5'7".
25.Do u wear contacts?: No, I don't.
26.Siblings and their ages?: Zacharino, 19 till August 27th.
27.What school do u attend? I'm supposed to be *attending* my school? CRAP!
28.Who do u consider your closest friend? Drop Dead Fred. He's real, I tell you!
29.What do u like to do? I like to eat.
30.What's the best advice given to u? "Watch out for that big monster behind you."
31.What do u want to be when u grow up? Oh, I don't want to grow up. You see, I'm a Toys "R" Us kid.
32.What are your future goals? To find a banana to stick in my ear so I can lure that monkey out of my head.
33.Fav music? Dirty pop. As opposed to clean pop.
34.Fav food? Stuffing.
35.Fave movie? Moulin Rouge and Shrek.
36. Fav Month? February and December.
37. Fave woman's perfume? I prefer men's perfume.
38.Fave men's cologne? I prefer women's cologne.
39.Do u like to dance? Uh... yeah. I just... don't feel like it right now...
40.Are u shy to ask someone out?: Unfortunately, no.
41.Have u ever been in love? Probably not.
42.What is the stupidest thing u have ever done? I don't do stupid things. Hold on, I've gotta go, buy some flood pants...
43.Do u like scary or happy movies better? I feel my best when I'm happy.
44.On the phone or in person or in email? In singing telegram or mime-talk.
45.Summer or winter?: Winter.
46.Hugs or kisses? Handshakes.
47.If u could change one thing about yourself what would it be? That big scar on my neck that looks like a division sign.
48.Is cheerleading a sport?: I hope so, I've been betting lots of money on which group of cheerleaders will win.
49.What did u think of this survey? It was jolly good fun.

No comments: