Wednesday, August 22, 2001

Big Survey

1. Name: Holly Rachael Zintel

2. Age/DOB: February 28th, 1984

3. Height: 5'7"

4. Weight: 212. Yes, I *know* that's pathetic, I'm working on it!

5. Shoe Size: 10 1/2

6. Grade/Place of Employment: 10th. Yes, I know that's pathetic, too!

7. Zodiac: Pisces.

8. What's your age again? 17.

~~~*~~~~*Favorites*~~~~*~~~

9. Girls' names: Autumn Kate and Ivy Heather... or the other way around, Autumn Heather and Ivy Kate!

10. Boys' names: Carson Scott. Jesse's cute, too.

11. Quote: "If there's anything good that happens in life, it's from Jesus."--Amy Grant.

12. Animal: Cat.

13. Jewelry (that *you* own): My Daria watch, my AIDS bracelet, my Scarlet Road necklace, my birthstone ring and my Australian crystal heart earrings.

14. Accent: Canadian and low-class British.

15. Scent: Honeydew.

16. Characters: Trent Lane, Daria Morgendorffer, Jane Lane, Johnny Bravo, Shaggy (from Scooby Doo) and many, many others that I'll think of at a time when it won't matter.

17. Color: Pink.

18. Food: My mom's homemade stuffed pumpkin shells.

19. Band: Lifehouse and Scarlet Road. But there're a lot of others, too. Like Mystik Spiral, 'N Sync, Backstreet Boys, Savage Garden-- no, this is just going to take too long.

20. Movie: Moulin Rouge and Shrek.

21. Thing the opposite sex wears (in general, not a specific person): Baggy shorts and sandals.

22. Month: December.

23. Store: Best Buy.

24. TV Show: Daria.

26. Flower: Zinnias.

27. Shoe brand: Oh, Sketchers are always jolly good fun.

28. Ice cream flavour: Psychodelic sorbet.

29. Muffin flavour: Doubt chocolate and carrot.

20. Syrup flavor: Strawberry. Reminds me of a certain Daria story...

21. Cough syrup/drop flavour/brand: Hmm... this reminds me of the same series of Daria stories... Ludens, btw.

22. Record Label: I dunno... Jive, I guess.

23. Indie Record Store: Indie... record... store?

24. Mall: Great Lakes Crossing and the Fashion Show Mall.

25. Veggie: Corn on the cob.

26. Shape: ...of my heart! I'm here... with my confession...

27. Videogame: Crazy Taxi and The Sims.

28. Jello flavour: Ew! Yucky! (You know, the horrible geletin it's got in it.)

29. Actor: Jonathan Jackson.

30. Actress: Drew Barrymore and Julia Stiles.

31. Director: Is Mike Myers a director? If he is, I'll go with him.

~~~*~~~~*Skool*~~~~*~~~ (If you're out of skool, put the one you attended)

32. Where do/did you go?: Wenona High School.

33. Skool colors: I don't know. I actually haven't attended this school yet. I'll get back to ya in a few days.

34. Skool mascot: I dunno.

~~~*~~~~*Other Stuffs*~~~~*~~~

35. What's the best time you've had with friends? I dunno. Cedar Point was a good time.

36. Are your 'rents name? Wendy Shoup Zintel Wheeler Killbreath and Ken Zintel.

37. Do you own a miniskirt? Yeah.

38. Do you floss? Yeah.

39. (Pick one) Do you keep a diary or journal? Diary.

40. Do you know the difference? People who are embarrased (for some reason) to say "diary" say "journal."

41. What is it then, smart ass? Dude, I just told you. Jerk.

42. Would you appreciate being called a "punta"? Um... I... don't... *think*... so...

43. Where's the farthest you've traveled? Perhaps Las Vegas, Nevada.

44. Who is a DIVA? Mariah Carey.

45. What are you mostly likely to be, or were, voted in your senior yearbook? Maybe I'll be "Most Likely to Sell Used Cars" like it said about Zach in his yearbook.

46. Who is the voice of your generation? Mr. Bean.

47. What makes you happy? Daria/Trent 'shippers fics.

48. What are you scared of? Water, spiders, what I'm going to do when Daria's not on anymore...

49. What kind of shampoo do you use? Hold on... looks to be Suave.

50. Is 1 really the lonliest number that you'll ever meet? Yes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks