Tuesday, August 14, 2001

My Little Ponies

The theme says to talk about my favorite childhood toy. Well, I actually had 375 favorite childhood toys called My Little Ponies. When we were little and my brother did something good, his reward was a lousy Reeses. Mine was a My Little Pony. He totally got gyped!

I had tons of favorite dolls and stuffed animals, too, like my stuffed Strawberry Shortcake that Zach won out of a Big Choice for me. And I had this blue/green stuffed duck that sang in quacks that my grandparents got me when I was home sick from school. I used to talk and cry with that duck all the time.

The duck is now displayed in the corner of my room, the Strawberry Shortcake is down the basement with the rest of my stuffed animals, and the My Little Ponies are piled up in a storage doll house fashioned like a dance studio. Yup.

Oh, and I don't know if they count as toys, but when Zach and I were little, we used to draw these things we called "Paper People." I had like, a million of them, and he had like, 30. My paper people didn't have any arms or legs because I said they got blown off in a tornado, but the real reason was that I was too lazy to draw them.

No comments: