Sunday, August 19, 2001

Petfinder.com

Oh man, I've gotta cut this out. I've been sitting here going to sites like the one for the Humane Society, the Michigan Animal Rescue and just now, Pet Finder. Every time I go to those sites, I get all sad and start thinking about how much I want a pet at my dad's house, and how some of those animals aren't going to get adopted, and they'll be put to sleep, or they'll place them in bad homes. *Sniff*.

I already have three pets at my mom's house, and I always visit my grandparents' cat at their house. But I think a person can never have too many pets. And I don't know what the deal is, but ever since our cat, Tinsel died, my dad is like, "No, we can't get any more animals, ever!" Argh! Does he not realize that having a pet can prolong your life? Plus they're just nice to have around. And doesn't he understand that a bunch of animals at the Humane Society are being put to sleep because nobody wants to adopt them? Blargh! I want a pet at my dad's house! I won't even get three this time, I'll only get one!

But *sigh*, it's never going to happen. My dad is just too darned stubborn. You know what would be really great, though? If all the people without pets just went out and adopted at least one? That would make things a lot easier for me. I mean, think about it anyway!

Bye!

--Holly :-D

No comments: