Sunday, September 2, 2001

My mom got married!

Mom and Mike's wedding was Friday and it absolutely rocked! They had it at my church, in the courtyard at 9 PM. My grandparents worked their butts off getting the courtyard to look nice, and then Mom worked her butt off decorating the garden and trees with white Christmas lights. It looked really awesome. Oh, not to mention our hair, which looked *super* awesome! Carrie did my hair and Mom's, and she spent like, half an hour on each of us! Her mom is a hair stylist, so she did Carrie's hair.

I called Tim last week and asked him to take the wedding pictures because he's studying photography in college. So he was there... *goofy grin*.

But Sarah kept trying to talk Zach into hooking me up with Tim right there at the reception, and I started to panic because hooking up with Tim is something to be dreamed about and... and... it just... isn't... done. You know, it's just one of those things that's too good to be true. Of course I *want* to go out with Tim... he just... would never say yes because I'm his friend's sister, and I hardly ever see him anymore anyway.

Ah! I'm weirding myself out thinking about it, so I'm going to change the subject now. To the reception! Mrs. Bausack and the Shuppicks from church went straight to the kitchen and went to work serving ice cream and punch. They are such sweet people! They're not supposed to work, they're guests! What a bunch of sweethearts they are.

I'm happy Mom and Mike are married! I really think Mike is perfect for Mom. They're such a great couple. *Tear*.

Anyhoo, I also inherited another brother and a sister! Billy and Carrie are my new step-siblings! Woo hoo!

Okay, later!

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: