Friday, December 29, 2000

Oh, dude! I forgot. Here's what I got for X-mas

Yeah, you can tell I haven't been to OD for a while. Anyhoo, here's what I got for Christmas.

The first stop, on Christmas Eve, was Grandma Shoup's house. She gives everyone stockings. In my stocking, there was a heart-shaped necklace, a Grinch thingie, lotsa candy, and fruit. Fruit is important to Grandma because when she was little, all they got in their stockings was fruit. So she gives it to all of us. Also, I got 50 bucks there.

The second present stop was Dad's house, on Christmas morning. I got a CD player alarm deal, an Ally McBeal book, a nice sweater, a butt-load of blank tapes, Parasite Eve II, Simpsons Clue, and Simpsons Trivia.

The next stop was Aunt Barb's, Christmas afternoon. Grandma and Grandpa Z. got me a huge makeup kit, nail polish pack, a lot of money, Taste Berries For Teens, a CD wallet, and Stepmom. From the Boas, I got another CD wallet, 20 bucks, and a bunch of gift certificates to the movies.

The last stop was Mom's house, Christmas night. I got a *ton* of really cool clothes, a sparly green bear, and the makeup I wanted.

Welp. Yup. It was fun.

No comments: