Sunday, December 17, 2000

Surveys are such a great waste of time...

And I love wasting time. I don't believe there's been a moment in my life where I haven't wasted my time.

1. Who was the last person you yelled at? My dad... he yelled at me first, though.
2. Who was the last person you kissed? I kissed Zach-bear on the head last night and he got mad.
3. What was the last memorable book you read? Petals on the River by... um... I guess it wasn't that memorable after all.
4. When did you last dance? Yesterday.
5. Whats the last thing you want to hear from your parents? "We're getting back together!"
6. When did you last go for a walk in the park? Um... the summer of fifth grade.
7. When did you last do your ironing? I don't do ironing. I'm far too lazy.
8. When was the last time you smiled all day? Wow, that would hurt. I don't think I ever did that.
9. What color of socks do you normally wear? White.
10. Did you ever attend a private school? No... uh, the school I'm going to now is kind of exclusive, though.
11. Do you like stuffed animals? Love them and have too many of them.
12. Have you ever smashed pumpkins? No.
13. Do you read labels when shopping for food? I don't shop for food.
14. Can you quote Shakespeare? Yeah. I know all of the Romeo and Juliet movie with Leonardo DiCaprio.
15. Do you like playing baseball? No.
16. Are you a neat freak? No, I'm a messy freak.
17. What is the worst injury you have ever given someone? Um... I hurt Sarah's wrist a little once.
18. Do you ever eat lemons plain? No.
19. Have you ever fired a gun? Do Super Soakers count?
20. Dd you own any knee-high boots? Nope.
21. Are you attached to extreme people? Yeah. There was this one time when we all stayed up way past midnight...
22. Do you like swimming in lakes? I don't like swimming at all.
23. Have you ever streaked at a football game or any other public event? No, but thanks for the idea, I'll do that tomorrow.
24. What is you favorite gemstone? Tiger's eye.
25. Have you gone on many blind dates? Oh, lemme count... is negative 5 a lot?
26. Has someone done something extra nice for you? Yup. That one time, everyone decided to have a "Holly Day."
27. Did you have a crush on any of your teachers? No. But I cracked up at everything Mr. Frillicci said.
28. Have you ever been lost in a bad part of a city? Yeah, it was creepy in this one part of Nashville, and it was night, and my mom and I didn't know where we were at, and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
29. Would you rather have a mint or fruit flavored gum? No gum at all, thanks for the offer.
30. Do you have road rage? No, because I like sitting in the car for long amounts of time.
31. Have you ever eaten grass? No.
32. Do you ever eat food right out of cans or jars? Yeah, those huge popcorn bins.
33. Has your mind ever gone blank? ...
34. Have you ever met anyone interesting at the laundry mat? Nope. My parents do my laundry.
35. Do you have recurring dreams? Yeah. That one where Bobby killed everyone.
36. Are you kind? Indeed!
37. Would you give a needy person the shirt off your back? Yes. On a day that I'm wearing layered clothing. Otherwise, I'd buy them a shirt.
38. Do you have any beanie babies? Only about 50 million. Not nearly as many as my cousin.
39. Would you rather be hot or cold? Cold. It usually means Christmas and my birthday are coming, woo hoo!
40. Is the glass half full, or empty? Well, I have bottled water... it appears to be all full.
41. Do you exercise or work regularly? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!
42. Could you kill if your life was threatened? I don't know. Possibly.

No comments: