Sunday, December 17, 2000

The Theft of Another Survey

1. What makes you feel like a grown-up? Eating Raison Bran

instead of Fruity Pebbles.
2. What was the worst thing that happened to you today?

I've only been up for like, an hour, but... uh... I guess

my feet are pretty cold.
3. What was the best thing that happened to you today? I

stayed inside while my mom and brother shoveled snow. Hee

hee... I'm such a jerk...
4. What is your favorite color of jello? I'm a vegan. I

don't eat jello. However, it's quite lovely when it's

green and red at Christmas.
5. What makes you maddest? Animal abuse. GRRRRR!
6. What material object can make you happy? The computer

and the TV.
7. Who, other than your parents, has influenced your

thinking the most? The people at PETA. What a bunch of

brilliant specimans those people are.
8. What is the best place to eat, in terms of atmosphere,

not food? Mama Marie's at the Rio in Las Vegas.
9. What shoes do you wear the most? My gray and blue

Sketchers. AAAH! They're my old school colors!

NOOOOOO!!!!!
10. If you could take back one day of your life, and live

it over again, what day would that be, and what would you

do differently? I would go back to the day I fell on my

bike and got that rock stuck in my knee. Or maybe I'd go

back to last Thursday night so I could pay my phone bill on

time.
11. What is the best part of your week? Um... how 'bout the

weekend. That's always jolly good fun.

No comments: