Sunday, December 24, 2000

Food is such a brilliant invention

The next time somebody asks me what the greatest invention of all time is, I'll tell them food. Wow, the stuff is great. I'd die without it, the kind I eat is really good, and the only downside is, ya get fat... like Santa. And everyone loves Santa, so being fat must be a good thing. Yes, that sounds like a justifiable reason for my pudginess...

Well, today, my Grandma Shoup and I decked the halls with pounds of food. I went to Peta.com, and got all these really good vegan recipes. We made these crescants, potato soup, and chili powdered Chex Mix. Finally, I cooked something! Me, Holly Zintel, the chick who's never actually cooked anything in her entire life! Hurray! And the food actually turned out awesome! This year, I have some dishes to bring to my Aunt Barb's house. I'm no longer the poor, pitiful chick in the family who can't cook! Woo hoo!

Whew. Okay, I just needed to get that out. I should really be getting to bed, seeing as it's 2 AM and all, so... HOLY GUACOMOLI! It's Christmas Eve! My favorite day of the whole, entire year! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAH! IT'S CHISTMAS EVE! I'm going to Grandma's and doing the candlelight service at church! Hurray!

Talk to whoever's reading tomorrow... ON CHIRSTMAS! YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!

--5-year-old trapped in a 16-year-old's body,
Holly the "Holy" Zintel ():-)

No comments: