Saturday, December 2, 2000

Listen to what this a-hole *DID* to my mommy!!!!

Okay, check this out. I've never been more angry about
anything in my entire life. My mom's boyfriend was going
to take her to this Amy Grant concert in Nashville, but
it's not just any concert... SHE WAS GOING TO GET TO HANG
OUT WITH AMY GRANT, MICHAEL W. SMITH & VINCE GILL!!!!!! It
was a freaking party with them! My mom has all but
worshiped Amy since I was 3 years old! Well, all of a
sudden, Ron says...

**HEEEEEEEEEEEE CAN'T GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!**
There's no other way she can get there! Ron was her only
way of going! This would be like, the highlight of my best
friend's (my mom's)life! THIS MAN SUCKS! There is no one
in the world who sucks more than this guy, Ron!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! What do you think I can do to
make him go? This is so important to her! She cried for
two days straight! She made me and her friend Sally cry,
too! ARRRRRRRRRRGH! This guy is the biggest jerk in
history!

HELP!

--Very angry Holly

No comments: