Sunday, December 3, 2000

Tee hee! I'm headed for Nashville!

That's right! My mom's boyfriend's not going, so I'm goin'
in his place! We're trying to get me in to the party, and
we're pretty sure I'll be able to do it because Kim Keys,
Amy Grant's manager chick, is so nice. A PARTY WITH AMY
GRANT, MICHAEL W. SMITH & VINCE GILL! WOOOOOOOO
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Soooooooo thrilled, I tell you,
thrilllleeeeeeeeeeed! HURRAY! I'm going to take millions
and millions of pictures! And then I'm going to scan them
and put them on my web site so that everyone can be
jealous! YAY, YAY! And at the concert, we get floor
seats! When we're at the Amy party, she's going to play
her guitar, just for this group of people! I'm soooooooooo
thrilled!

The only problem is, I've missed about 20 days of school
already, and I'll miss 3 more if I go to this. My dad is
*very* touchy about me missing school. Every time I don't
go, I think his head is going to blow up. And if I'm not
sick, he'll be even madder. Crap. Crap, crap, crap, crap,
crap, crap.

And YAY, YAY, YAY, YAY, YAY, YAY, YAY!

--Holly the "Holy" Zintel ():-)

No comments: