Friday, October 11, 2002

You Impotent Little Know-It-All!

Heh. My character in The Elvis Monolouges is cool. She's like, "No, it wasn't a command performance! My little brother introduced his act, you impotent little know-it-all!" T'will be fun to play her, for she is a jerk. Most of this week's theater practice was spent listening to Morgan's and Kyle's dirty jokes, watching Jason and Kyle act out their monolouges and editing the swearin' out of my script. Laurie informed me that I shall be acting out my monolouge first next Wednesday, so I haven't been doing much for the last two days besides working on memorizing my script.

I'm rather proud of myself. The other day, my dad started yelling at me about how irresponsible I am, which is a common occurance around this house, which almost always results in me crying hysterically in my room. However, this day was different. I don't know if it was the Lifehouse playing in the background, or the chamomile tea I'd just enjoyed, but I kept very mellow throughout the entire lecture.

When Dad stopped yelling to take a breath, I calmy reminded him that I could be a whole lot more irresponsible than I am. For instance, my step brother has been arrested twice for doing drugs, and being a drunk minor. I also pointed out that I don't compromise my morals for anything/anyone, I always stand up for who and what I believe in and that I think I'm a pretty good kid. In the end, he had to agree. *Beams proudly*

Oh yeah! Guess what?! I was watching the telly last night, and the news chick said "It looks like Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets is going to outsell the Sorcerer's Stone, as Showcase movie theaters are now selling advance tickets for the sequel!" *Does the Super-Mega-Happy Dance* The only problem is, I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY! And after I do work around the house and get my weekly allowance, I'll only have enough mula to buy my Halloween costume! Here's a list of all the things I desperately need before I go insane:
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets tickets
Hogwarts school uniform for my Halloween party
New Lifehouse CD
New Jennifer Love Hewitt CD
Michelle Branch CD
Hoobastank CD
The New Guy on DVD
Beauty and the Beast special edition DVD


What to do? Hmm... maybe I should get a job. ...Nah. I think I'll just sell some plasma.

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: