Monday, October 14, 2002

Drug Addicts Have Taken Over the TV

Wow, I got up at 9:00 today, and I don't even have to go to school! *Rewards self with Skittles*. I can't believe I went to bed at 1:00 A.M. I believe that's a new record for me, at least in 2002! I usually don't go to bed until VH1's Insomniac Music Theater has been on for quite some time. If this new behavior of mine keeps up, maybe I could even get on *gasp* a regular sleeping schedule! Or not.

Zach'ry brought his car home this morn'. I missed Zach's car while it was getting fixed. He accidentally broke it a couple weeks ago, and he's been having to drive my piece-of-crap car ever since. Perhaps someday soon, I'll go to get my frickin' driving test so I can get my license. Then I'll be most prestigious, driving around proudly in my piece-of-crap car.

Dude, Zach and I were watching TV this morning, and the Tellytubbies were on. In the course of the half hour that this show was on, these little multi-colored gnomes (or something) did nothing but jump around pointlessly on some astroturf, being amused by weird crap like the sun... which seemed to be a baby. When I noticed that there was a baby's head in the sky, surrounded by rays of sunlight, I was like, "Um... why is there a baby in the sky?" to which Zach replied, "Oh, didn't you know? The sun is a baby. That's why you're not supposed to look directly at it; you're not supposed to see the baby." Then the Tellytubbies decide to prance around this wall that was there for no reason. When they were done prancing around the wall, they're like, "Hey, let's do that again!" I have to wonder, what kind of drug addicts thought this stuff up?

I was at Target with Mom and Mike the other day when Mike spontaneously decided that we should all go to a Flint Generals game that night. I didn't much like that idea, but Mom was like, "It'll make Mike happy, so let's go with him." So, I purchased my Harry Potter wand, and tried to put the full body bind of Mike so we wouldn't have to go to the friggin hockey game, but it didn't work. And so, there we were at the Flint Generals game, Mom with her migrain pills, me with my earplugs & Gameboy, and Mike with a big goofy grin. Since there were so many annoying things at this hockey game, I've compiled a list to remind myself to never go to a hockey game again, no matter what.

Annoying Crap @ the Friggin Hockey Game
*The psycho girls in front of me who wouldn't stop screaming their heads off.
*The people all around me who kept jumping up and knocking my Gameboy out of my hands.
*The ear-splittingly loud announcer.
*The musically-challenged DJ who insisted on playing the worst music he could.
*The ridiculously cold arena.
*The drunken idiot at the end of our row who kept screaming obscenities at anyone who dared to come near him.

Alright, I think that about covers it. Laaaaater!

--Holly :-O

No comments: