Monday, October 28, 2002

Bowling For Burritos

Man, I wish I had the makings for a bean burrito, or a car to go to Taco Bell in. Oh well. I suppose I'll just fill out this survey that I stole from Living in Excess.

list your favorite memories.
1. Getting my first pet for Christmas when I was 7. She was a gorgeous yet rather violent purr-cat named Tinsel.



2. Spying on my mom and a guy she met online with Zach and Sarah. We used code names and sat in a corner booth with menus over our faces. T'was luffly until Zachary blew our cover.
3. Going on a Vegas Vacation with my entire family. Grandma Z. stole a bunch of Luxor "Do not disturb" signs for all us kids and Zach and Lindsay had fun knocking on people's doors and running away.
4. Staying up late in the summer with Zach, watching Conan and Letterman.
5. Shopping in Tawas with Mom when I was little.

list the components of your perfect day.
1. Waking up at the Rio in Las Vegas.
2. Eating at Planet Hollywood in Caesar's Forum with my family, friends and J.K. Rowling.
3. Spending most of the day buying all the toys and various merchandise in the Harry Potter room at FAO Shwartz.
4. Hanging out with Dave at the Flamingo Hilton garden/pool area so we could play with the flamingos, penguins and Japenese Koi.
5. Challenging various unsuspecting people to games of air hockey in the Luxor arcade.

list the music that has changed your life.
1. Amy Grant
2. Lifehouse
3. Avril Lavigne
4. Wilson Phillips
5. Savage Garden/Darren Hayes

list some people who have really changed your life.
1. Mom
2. All my favorite family members
3. Sarah
4. Randi
5. All my theatre pals


list your addictions.
1. Harry Potter
2. Daria
3. Port Charles
4. Disney movies
5. Music. You know, the good kind.

Well, that was fun, but now I suppose I should mention that fact that I got Lifehouse's new CD, Stanley Climbfall, and it... is... AWESOME! My favorite songs on it are "Anchor" and "Am I Ever Gonna Find Out?" The lyrics to "Anchor" are exactly what I think Harry thinks about Hermione. Yeah, yeah, I know you people think they're fictional, but are you absolutely certain? *Grins dorkily* AHEM. Anyhoo, check out the chorus to "Anchor" and tell me it doesn't sound perfect for Harry and Hermione:
"I know I will never be alone. You will never let me go. You are my anchor. Hold my hand while I'm sinking in the sand. No one else could understand. You are my anchor."
*Dorky grin returns* I love it. My dad bought me a luffly light blue sweater-jacket-thing. 'Tis wonderful. *Hugs and handshakes*

--Holly :-D

No comments: