Wednesday, October 9, 2002

I Buy Monogrammed Kleenex By the Ton

There's so much that needs to be done. I've got to drop that voucher off at school, I should clean this house before the dust gets too thick to breathe, my dog could really use a bath and I've got quite a bit of homework to do. But I figure, the thing that needs to be done most is this survey that I stole from Marie.

Chances are you probably have a crush on someone, what qualities does that person has that draw you to them? He's friendly, has a magnetic personality and shares my values. Oh yes, and he's very hot. Can't forget that...
A wall stands before you that goes endlessly in all directions. It cannot be surmounted in any way. What do you do? Cry. And if at first I don't succeed, cry, cry again.
If you were moving in a week, what things would you miss? Nothing! Because I would bring all the people and things I would miss with me. Ha! Guess I showed you...
Do you prefer hugs or kisses? Are we talkin' Hershey's here? 'Cause those hugs are might-ay good.
Mean people are taking over the world! If you could be a super hero, what would your super power be? I'd like to be able to eat my own weight in Bon-Bons so I could scare the mean people away while enjoying a large quanity of Bon-Bons.
There is a turtle lying flipped over in the desert. He cannot right himself and is dying in the sun. Will you walk on and leave him there? No, poophead. I shall bring the turtle home to live with me.
Which of your friends has the biggest hidden perverted side? None of them. They're all very out in the open with their perversion.
When you have the house to yourself what do you do? Hide under the covers, for being alone is not fun.
If you had only two days to live, what would you do? Call the Powerpuff Girls. There's got to be some way around this.
Who do you know that is the worst video game freak ever? I'd say it's a tie betweem Zach and Bobby. When they die on a video game, they tend to put holes through the wall.
Do you consider yourself to be popular, in the "middle class" of popular, just there, a dork, or an outcast? I'm in the "upper class" of dorkdom.
What was your favorite fortune from a fortune cookie? "Eat me."
What is the all around stupidest thing you have ever done out of all the stupid things we know you did throughout your life? I've never done anything stupid. *Goes to stick head in the microwave to get a tan*.
What would you do if you had a seventeen year old boy/girl in your bed? Oh, that happens to me every day at Mom's house. I just tell Billy's friends to go home.
Would you rather date the boy next door or the most popular guy in school? The boy next door is the most popular boy in school.
Your dream date? 9/9/99 because of all the 9s.
What's next to you right now? A plate that used to have a peanut butter sandwich on it.
If you could turn back time? I'd go back to last Thursday night so I could pay my phone bill on time.
What scares you? The end of a survey. I don't know what to do next.

I shall end this entry by saying that Dave was decked out in Michigan garb yesterday, and so my father would highly approve of him. I just hope Dave's not as much into football as Dad is... *looks panicked*

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: