Wednesday, October 16, 2002

I Went to Los Angeles Last Night

...at least in a dream! (By the way, this entry was ALSO The Hot Chocolate Theory, but FOD won't let me delete it, and so, I am editing it into a new entry.) I've been having these really vivid dreams lately, and they're usually nightmares. *Cowers under the covers* Nightmares are never good things.

Here's my dream from last night: My dad and brother had just picked me up from my mom's house, and we were on our way to dinner. But, as usual, we couldn't seem to agree on a restaurant. Somehow, we managed to get to the airport without me noticing... and then we boarded a plane without me noticing. *Shrugs* My dream self is pretty oblivious, isn't she? Anyhoo, I'm sitting in an aisle seat, talking to my dad when I realize I'm on a plane. I was like, "Um, Dad, why are we on a plane?" He replied, "Well, we couldn't agree on a restaurant, so I told Zach he could pick tonight. He chose a restaurant in Los Angelos, so that's where we're going."

On the plane, I made friends with a bunch of people who had been to LA previously. I kept whining to these people about how my family usually goes to Las Vegas, and how I was very angry that we were going to LA. One of my plane-friends decided to open up a Rainforest Cafe giftshop right there, on the plane. She told me I should lose my amethyst ring, because it wasn't meant to be my birthstone. For some reason, I was like, "Oh, okay then," and tossed me beloved amethyst ring in the trash. My plane-friend replaced my birthstone ring with an ugly green ring that I didn't like at all, but I gladly paid for it.

Once we reached LA, Zach, Dad and I got off the plane, and walked into the airport. Only it wasn't an airport. It was a mall. Every shop we went into, someone would sell us something without us knowing. After about 15 stores, I realized that I was carrying a bunch of stuffed animals and shoes that I didn't want.

And so, that was my dream. Stupid dream-Zach, making us go to Los Angeles for dinner... Next time, he'd better settle for the Olive Garden! Alright, I'm going to go to my mom's to have dinner because theater practice is going to be from 6:30 till 10:00 tonight, so I need to eat early. Laaaaater.

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: