Thursday, December 13, 2001

Annual Amy Grant Christmas concert tomorrow!

Time: 10:32 P.M.
Song in my head: "Christmas Can't Be Very Far Away" by Amy Grant.
I last ate: Soy Delicious vanilla ice cream.
I'm wearing: Mis-matched floral P.J.s and fluffy blue slippers.
_________________________________________________________

Woo HOO! Tomorrow night is the Amy Grant Christmas concert! I go every single year with my mommy, and sometimes, other people. But this year it's just Mom and I, which is great with me. I hardly ever get to hang out with just Mom anymore! She's pretty mad at Mike because he won't go, since Billy's playing hockey that night, and he wants to see that instead. The Christmas concert is going to be *SO MUCH FUN*, though! It always is! She's bringing her hubby, Vince Gill with her, and I hope she brings her newest baby, Korena. What a little cutie! Amy always dresses in these really cool ball gowns, and she usually has her best friend, Michael W. Smith with her (what a hottie!). I don't think Michael's coming this year, but I'm still REALLY looking forward to the concert!

Mom cut and colored my hair earlier while we were watching news coverage on that stupid-head, Bin Ladden. What a moron, he was all laughing about all the horrible stuff he did... butt-hole! Anyway, though, about my hair, Mom must have cut off like, 4 or 5 inches of hair! Boy, is Sarah going to be mad... she gets quite angry when I cut my hair without telling her. Ah well. And my hair's back to brown, too! No more highlights, 'cause they were uneven and freaking-looking.

Okay, see ya.

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: