Thursday, December 20, 2001

Ah crap, I've got a cold *again*.

Time: 5:29 P.M.
Song in my head: "Get the Party Started" by Pink.
I last ate: A candy cane I found on the table.
I'm wearing: My Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure shirt and tie-up jeans.
________________________________________________________

Ohh, I feel *miserable*. Why do I always get a cold when it's time for Christmas break, which starts tomorrow? It's ri-frickin'-diculous!

Well, I'm writing a Harry Potter fan fic called "If I Wasn't a Celebrity..." I hope I actually finish this story. That'd be rockin'.

Duuuuuuuuude, I don't even feel good enough to be sitting here, writing in my diary! *Cough, hack, cough*. Ugh...

Despite the icky way I feel, I'm still really excited about Christmas! Woo hoo, five more days! And only *four* more days until Christmas *Eve*, which is the day for Christmas with my mom. Then Christmas Day is my Christmas with my dad. Wow, this paragraph sure does have the word "Christmas" in it a lot.

Well, I'm going to find some Kleenex. Later.

--Holly Rachael :-(

No comments: