Monday, December 10, 2001

What the devil is a "tea cozy"?

Time: 10:38 A.M.
Song in my head: "In Love on Christmas" by 'N Sync
I last ate: Mini-chocolate donuts for breakfast.
I'm wearing: My black Planet Hollywood Bevely Hills T-shirt and tie-up jeans.
_________________________________________________________

So, I was reading this book, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, right? They're talking about this elf named Dobby who's wearing a tea cozy for a hat. I was reminded of an episode of The Critic where Jay was reviewing a movie, and he was like, "So, run, don't mozy to the tea *cozy*! Ha *ha*!" and Duke said, "What the devil is a 'tea cozy'?" And I agree. What the devil *is* a tea cozy? Is it some sort of napkin for when you're drinking tea? What about coffee? Can you use it when you drink coffee? I'm totally lost.

Another thing I don't get is, it's freezing and everything, but there's no freaking snow! Where is it all?! Last year, we had like, 7 feet of snow right about now! You couldn't even leave your house, there was so much snow! And now it's like... hey... where's the snow? I mean, we're due for some frickin' snow days already! Geez.

Also, what's up with these idiots in my math class? They do nothing but talk about... well... nothing. I can't believe these morons ever get anything done.

I'm making Sarah what I think is a pretty cool Christmas present. I'm buying her something, too, but I'm really have a lot of fun with what I'm making her. I can't really put it in here, 'cause she'll read it, and then she'll be all... not surprised and stuff.

Okay, I'm gonna go, read some fan fiction. Later!

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: