Friday, December 21, 2001

Christmas Survey Stolen From Samantha

Full Name: Holly Rachael Zintel.

Age: 17

Birthday: February 28th, 1984

OK on with the survey...

What was the best christmas present you ever got? Tinsel, my first cat. I think that was 1992.

What was the worst christmas present you ever got? This electronic math game from my Grandma Z. I exchanged it for a toy slot machine.

What is your favorite thing about Christmas? Looking at Christmas lights with my family while listening to Amy Grant Christmas CDs.

What do you want for Christmas? Wayyyyyyyyyy too much stuff to put on here. What I'd actually really like, though, would be another dog, so my dog wouldn't have to hang out with the cats all the time.

What's your favorite Christmas Carol? "Breath of Heaven (Mary's Song)" by Amy Grant.

What's your least favorite Christmas carol? That stupid "Who Put the d--k on the Snowman" song Zach has.

How much money did you spend on everyone this year? About twelve dollars so far. What? I've sick! And I'm a late shopper!

Who was on the good list this year? Mom, Dad, both sets of grandparents, Lindsay, Jennifer, Aunt Barb, Uncle Don, Zach, Sarah, Mr. Dufresne, Mrs. Klida and Mrs. Sullivan.

Who was on the bad list this year? Chyna, Daria and Amy (my pets). Nah... they're usually pretty good.

Favorite Christmas memory? Getting Tinsel. That had to be the best memory of my life, really. My mom lined me, Zach, Lindsay and Jennifer up on the couch, and told us all to close our eyes, and that she and dad were going to get a surprise from the basement. When they brought up Tinsel, Zach freaked out, and ran to his room because he thought she was a dog, and he was terrified of dogs at the time. Heheheh, this sweet little kitten... That was the first time I ever actually cried tears of joy.

Least Favorite Christmas memory? While Mom, Zach and I were outside, putting up the Christmas lights one year, Dad came home from the hospital to tell us that Great Aunt Mary had died. We all really loved her, and we cried for like, forever.

Do you believe in Santa Claus? Absolutely!

What are your resoulutions for the new year? I'm going to spend more time with Sarah, try to be nicer to Mike, and try to get to school no matter what.

Have you ever gotten a lump of cole? Nope. I'm a good kid.

Has any of your friends gotten a lump of cole? Nope. They're good kids, most of the time.

Do you know the real meaning of Christmas? Yes. It's what Linus says on the Charlie Brown Christmas special.

Do you celebrate Kwanza? No.

Do you celebrate Hannauka? No.

Do you celebrate Festivest? I... don't know what that is, but I'm pretty sure I don't celebrate it.

Have you ever had your Christmas tree fall? Oh, yeah. It's impossible to keep it up when you have cats around.

Tell us a Christmas Story: Two Christmases ago, I was over at my aunt Barb's house, like usual, and Grandma Z. had just gotten this vibrating massage chair. I sat in it for a while, then Aunt Barb called us out for lunch. Everyone was like, "Well, Holly, what did you think of the chair?" and I honestly replied, "It made me have to poop."

Whats your favorite christmas special? Garfield. I *LOVE* the Garfield Christmas special! Jon's grandma is the coolest chick around. *Sings*: "Keep Christmas here... in your heart..."

Do you like Spongebob Squarepants? I've never seen that show, but everyone says it's cool.

Did you see his Christmas special? No.

Did you like it? N/A.

On a scale of 1-10 how do you rate at being good for Christmas? 9.5.

On a scale of 1-10 how do you rate at giving this year? 6.3.

On a scale of 1-10 how much did you receive this year? Eh... well... Christmas isn't here yet.

What's your favorite Christmas song a popular music group did? "This Gift" by 98 Degrees.

Is your tree this year real or fake? Fake, as always.

Is the trees you've had in the past real or fake? We always have fake trees, and I like it fine that way. You know, no watering required or anything. And they're cheaper, too!

No comments: