Thursday, December 20, 2001

Quit squinting at me myopically!

Full Name: Holly Rachael Zintel
Age: 17
Sex: Female
Birthday: 2-28-84
Where do you live: Bay City, Michigan on weekdays, Flint, Michigan on weekends. I don't like Bay City, though, it smells like the sugar factory.
Where else have you lived: I once lived right around the block from here, but then my Great Aunt Mary died, and we moved into her house.
What state: It was still here in Flint, MI.
Zodiac Sign: Pisces.
What school do you go to: Wenona Center High School, the "juvi" school.
Nicknames: Hmm... well... Tim used to call me "Cat" because he called all his other friends "Dawg," but I'm a girl, so he figured he should change it.
What are your hobbies: Reading and writing.
Hair color: Brown.
Ever died your hair: Yep.
Hair length: It's like... jest past my neck.
Eye color: Bluish green.
Height: 5'7"
Have any pets: Yep. A pup and two kit-cats.
Whats their names: Chyna, Daria and Amy.
Siblings: Yesiree.
Names and age: Brother: Zach, 20; step-sister: Carrie, 17; step-brother: Billy, 18.
Do you have braces: I did in 8th grade.
Do you have glasses: Yup.
Are you good at school: No.
Shoe size: 10 1/2.
*~*~Favorites~*~*
Car: Green VW Bugs.
Color: Pink.
Teacher: Mrs. Klida.
Class: English.
Day of the week: Sunday.
Season: Winter.
Month: December.
Sport: Quidditch (heheh).
Movie: Harry Potter and the Sourcer's Stone.
Actress: Drew Barrymore and Julia Stiles.
Actor: Jonathan Jackson.
T.V. show: Daria.
Food: Mom's stuffed pumpkin shells.
Drink: Cream soda.
Word: "Myopically."
Brand of shoes: I like any brand of shoes that carries my size.
Radio station: 102.5 WIOG... *sings* Bay City, Saginaw, Midland, Flint!
Pizza Topping: Just sauce!
State: Mmmmmmmichigan.
City: Las Vegas.
Letter: H.
Number: 2.
Ice cream flavor: Strawberry sorbet.
Video game: Crazy Taxi and The Sims.
*~*~Your friends~*~*
Best friend: Mom and Sarah.
Spend most time with: Mom.
Funniest: Zach.
Smartest: Amber.
Hottest: Chris.
Strongest: Bobby.
Knows you the best: Mom.
Most outgoing: Chris.
Most shy: Hmm... I don't think I have any shy friends.
Always negative: Bobby.
Most trustworthy: Mom.
Most fun to be with: Sarah and Mom.
Biggest flirt: Sarah.
Best dressed: Mom.
Best eyes: Chris.
One to gossip with: Sarah.
Sweetest: Mom.
Do you make friends easily: No. *Shrugs*, I try, though.
Who do u think would help u the most if u were in trouble? I think everyone would.
Who is the most popular: Chris.
Who do u want to go to college with: Sarah and my cousin, Jen.
Who do u wish could be part of your family: Sarah.
Who is the biggest junk food junkie: Zach.
Who would do anything for 1 million bucks: Probably Bobby.
Who do u think has the nicest mom: Zach (heheh). BESIDES our mom, it'd be Bobby's.
Who do u think has the nicest dad: Geez... I don't know.
Who do you have the most inside jokes with: Zach.
*~*~This or That~*~*
Red or Blue: Blue.
Pretzels or Potato Chips: Chips.
Jeans or Khakis: Jeans.
Comedy or Drama: Comedy.
Computer or TV: Computer.
Gold or Silver: Silver.
Outgoing or Shy: Outgoing.
Tall or Short: ...Somewhere in the middle!
Breakfast or Dinner: Dinner.
Day or Night: Night.
Radio or Cd's: CDs.
Internet or Phone: Internet.
98 degrees or O town: 98ยบ.
Happy or sad: Happy.
Guy or girl: *Raises eyebrow* Well... I like to *date* guys...
Tough or wimpy: I don't think either of those are good.
Strong or weak: Strong.
Funny or hilarious: Hi-larious.
Summer or winter: Winter.
Love or lust: Love.
Walk or run: Ride in an Amigo.
Inside or outside: Inside.
Hurricane or Tornado: Gah! Neither, thanks.
Thunder or lightning: See above.
Rain or snow: Snow!
Sunny or cloudy: Sunny.
Loud or quiet: Quiet.
Mcdonalds or Burger king: Burger King doesn't cook their fries in beef juice, so yeah, them.
Hardee's or Arby's: Neither.
Coffee or tea: Tea.
Coke or pepsi: Coke.
Mr. Pibb or Dr. Pepper: They both taste the same to me... in fact, I think Mr. Pibb and Dr. Pepper might be the same person!
White chocolate or normal chocolate: White. Mmm...
Britney or Christina: Britney!
Black or white: It depends on what drawing you're coloring!
Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla. Mmm...
Diary or journal: Diary.
Writing or typing: Typing.
Cold or hot: Cold.
Pen or pencil: Pencil.
Candle or insence: Candle.
Plain paper or lined paper: Lined paper if I'm writing, plain paper if I'm drawing.
Blonde or brunette: Both mixed together!
Curly or straight: Both are nifty... it depends on what mood you're in.
Blanket or sleeping bag: Blanket.
Body wash or soap: Both.
Purfume or Body spray: Body spray.
Wal-mart or target: Target. I get a discount there!
American Eagle or Abercrombie: Well, Rich Cronin says he likes girls who wear Abercrombie and Fitch, so I'll go with that.
Hamburgers or hotdogs: Neither. Blech!
Great america or Universal studios: Universal Studios... what is this Great America you speak of?
Pochahontas or Mulan: I didn't like either of those movies, and they're the *only* Disney movies I have ever disliked.
Swimmer's ear or ear infection: I wouldn't know about swimmer's ear, but ear infections really suck. I've been getting them like, twice a month every year since I was born.
Pop tart or toaster strudels: Pop Tarts.
Chicken or turkey: If they're alive, I like them both.
MTV or VH1: Well, MTV plays too much crap like Linkin Park and Eminem, and VH1 always has good stuff like Lifehouse and Britney Spears. But then, sometimes VH1 plays those dumb documentaries on people like the O.D.B, and MTV *has* got good ol' Daria... so... I s'pose I like MTV better. Wow, put a lot of thought into that, didn't I?
Shorts or pants: Pants.
Tank tops or t-shirts: T-shirts.
Mandy moore or Jessica simpson: They both absolutely rock... I think I might listen to Mandy's CD a *bit* more, but I *LOVE* them both.
Spanish or German: German.
Markers or colored pencils: Crayons!
Boxers or briefs: Boxers.
Nike or Adidas: They're both too dang expensive.
Mercedes or BMW: *Hangs head*, I don't even know the difference.
Army or Navy: You wouldn't catch me joining either one of them, but it's great to have both of them around.
Orange or grape: Grape.
L

No comments: