Friday, September 27, 2002

You Make Me Wanna Write a Dozen Book Reports

"...then pack myself in styrofoam. Sometimes you make me wanna build a model of the Eiffel Tower out of Belgian waffles."--"You Make Me"--"Weird Al" Yankovic.

Wow. That... was... creepy... yet hilarious. I just walked out to the family room, where Zach was sleeping, so I could wake him up and see if he'd rather sleep in bed than on the couch. He opened his eyes, sat up a bit and said, "Hey Holly, do you have any brothers?" I blinked and said, "Um... are you still asleep or something?" He replied, "No. Well... yeah, kind of. But answer me, do you have a brother?" I looked at him strangely and said, "Yes, dear, that would be you." Zach laughed and said, "No, I mean, do you have any twin brothers?" I decided to shake him again. "Zach, wake up," I said. To this, he said, "No, wait... do you have any Italian brothers? I mean... no, do we have a Japenese cousin that we didn't know about till now?" That did it. I pulled him off the couch and told him to go to bed, and he went. So that was rather strange.

Yesterday was fun, as all Wednesdays are for me. We played some kind of theater-fied version of charades. Some of the finer charades acts were when Kyle acted out Builder Bob in a stip club, Monica played Britney Spears doing a church sermon, Leah was Ray Charles on Who Wants to be a Millionaire and I had to act out Forest Gump as a student in that theater class. Another thing we did was group pant-a-miming, which was rather... well... scary. Jason lived up to his name by pretending to kill me with various invisible objects all through the activity. A new student joined the class yesterday, too. His name was Nick the Hilarious 38-Year-Old Black Guy With the Precious Little Girl. But we all decided to call him Nick.


And now, here are some fun survey questions:

Favourite singer? Amy Grant.
Favourite TV programme? Port Charles.
Favourite actor? Brian Gaskill (Rafe, Port Charles).
Favourite actress? Erin Hershey (Alison, Port Charles).
Favourite food? Stuffed pumpkin shells.
Favourite drink? Non-alcoholic strawberry daquiries.
Favourite word? Antidisestablishmentarianismology. Try usin' that one in Scrabble.
Favourite smell? Pumpkin.


--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: