Tuesday, September 24, 2002

My Beautimous Pink Shoes and the Jungleriffic Mix

My dad is a gnarley guy. The other day, he decided that he wanted to buy me a butt-load of new clothes. We went to the mall, and there, in Marshall Fields, I found... *Echo effect* .:::THE WORLD'S PERFECT SHOES:::. *End echo effect*

Hmm. They seem much prettier in real life, for some reason. I guess my shoes aren't very photogenic, but they are very lovely, nonetheless, and for this I am proud of them. After purchasing *echo effect* THE WORLD's PERFECT SHOES *end echo effect*, we went into the mall, and entered a marvelous store where I found two pairs of purt-ay jeans and one pair of... .:::THE WORLD'S COOLEST TRAIN ENGINEER PANTES:::. As Father and I piled back into the car and popped in my "Country Goodness" mix CD, I realized I would have been in a very content mood... if it weren't for that TORNADO WATCH! *Terrified look* And there you have it: I am officially a wuss. *Goes to hide in the basement*

Well, the very next day, the sibling decided that it was time for us to get a new computer DJ program-- one that wouldn't freeze up like our elderly burned copy of e-Jay. And so, Zach-the-Mac and I took a road trip to all the fine software-carrying stores: *In neon lights* Babbages, Office Max, Office Depot and the best of the bunch, Best Buy. It was there, at Best Buy, that we found .:::THE WORLD'S MOST ROCKIN' COMPUTER DJ PROGRAM:::. Zach the Lego Maniac and I are now the proud owners of Acid Music 3.0. *Beams* We immediately rushed home to start making new Holly Technos and Zach Hip-Hop Jams.

However, when we got home, Grandma and Grandpa Z. were here. And so, we sat down and talked with them. Grandma Z.'s insulting comment of the day was--"Holl, you must've gotten new clothes! You usually dress like you want everyone to think you're cool!" Hmph.

Eventually, Zach and I did get to make some new songs with Acid Music 3.0. The first song we made is called "Holly's Jungleriffic Song" and you shall all hear it when I can persuade Zach to upload it to my diary. Well, I suppose I should get to fanfiction.net before it spontaneously decides to stop working again. *Hugs and handshakes*

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: