Saturday, September 7, 2002

My, Where Did You Get That Lovely Spatula?

*Sings* "Spatula City, we sell spatulas... and that's all!"--UHF. If you haven't seen UHF, the first and last movie "Weird Al" Yankovic starred in, you need to see it now! See it. *Threateningly shakes fist* Seeeee it!

You know what a really fun class is? Intro to Psychology. And I'm not just saying that because it's a distance learning class that I'm taking online! I read like, 4 chapters of the textbook for it yesterday, and I was only supposed to read 1. Fascinating, deep, awesome stuff, that psychology is.

And now, I'm going to do something that's supposed to be healthy for people, according to my psychology book--a survey!
________________________________________________________
Stolen From: Adidasangel812

Last

movie you rented = Angels II. People told their stories of how their lives were saved by angels. The scenes were all reenacted and it was really cool. Gave me the chills, it did.

song you've listened to = "Softly and Tenderly" by Amy Grant.

song that was stuck in your head- Same as above.

cd you bought = Avril Lavigne--Let Go.

cd you've listened to = Amy Grant--Legacy Hymns and Faith

person you've called = Mom.

person who's called you = I think that was Mom too, heh.

Do

you have bf or gf = Nope.

you wish you could live some where else = Not really, no. For the most part, I really like Flint. I like Vegas too, but I think I'm most comfortable right here.

you think about suicide = No, I rather enjoy living.

you believe in online dating = Absolutely! That's how my mom met Mike, and I've heard a lot of cool stories about people meeting on the internet, then meeting in real life and then getting married and stuff. But when you meet a person from online, you should always have someone you know in real life with you.

other's you find attractive = Um... I think this question is supposed to be worded differently. But some people do and some people don't.

you want more piercings = Nah, I'm set, thanks.

you want more tattoos = I have no tattoos, and I have no desire to get one. Pain is not something I enjoy.

you drink = No.

you do drugs = Nope.

you like cleaning = Sometimes.

you like roller coasters = I like roller coasters if they don't have a lot of big drops.

you write in cursive or print = Depends on what font I'm using. *Smirks* I prefer to type, of course, but I print if I must write longhand.

you carry a donor card = No, but I plan to get one soon.

For or Against

long distance relationships = *Shrugs* Sure.

using someone = *Raises eyebrows* What do you take me for? Against, o' course.

suicide = Against.

killing people = Pfft! Come on, what kind of jerk wrote this survey? I mean, really, who's gonna say, "Oh yeah, I'm all for killing people!" Psycho.

teenage smoking = Against smoking for all ages.

doing drugs = Against.

premartial sex = Actually, I have two answers for this. Personally, I promised myself when I was 8 years old that I would not have premarital sex, and I'm keeping my promise. But if two people are in love, and they can see themselves being married to each other, I think it's fine.

driving drunk = Against! What kind of weirdo wrote this survey...?

gay/lez relationships = *Shrugs* Sure, it makes some folks happy.

soap operas = For! I was named after a soap opera character, I've loved watching soaps my entire life, and I wish to someday be on a soap opera, preferable my favorite, Port Charles.

Favorite

food = Stuffed pumpkin shells.

song = "Naked"--Avril Lavigne and "Save Yourself"--Sensefield.

thing to do = Read Harry Potter books, read and write Harry Potter fan fic, buy Harry Potter merchandise, decorate my room with lurvely Harry Potter fan art, and talk about Harry Potter.

things to talk about = As I said before, Harry Potter. But I also like talking about Daria, animal rights, nifty music, movies, cartoons and soaps.

sports = Quidditch and air hockey.

drinks = Iced tea and smoothies.

clothes = The kind that advertise stuff I like such as Mr. Bean or Amy Grant.

movies = Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Newsies, Orange County, Anastasia, Frequency, Spiderman, The Little Mermaid, Beaty & the Beast, Aladdin, Tarzan, Sleeping Beauty, Heartbreakers, Legally Blonde, UHF, The Family Man, Shrek, Xanadu, Moulin Rouge, Kate & Leopold, Where the Heart Is, Office Space, Dirty Work, Save the Last Dance, Rat Race, Serrendipity, Wayne's World 1 & 2, Titanic, Pearl Harbor, Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure & Bogus Journey... I've gotta stop here or I'll go on forever.

band(s) = Lifehouse, Plus One, BB Mak... this could go on forever too!

holiday = Christmas.

Okay, later!

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: