Saturday, September 14, 2002

*Shrieks and Falls Out of Chair*

Don't worry, that was a shriek of excitement, not one of terror! I just found this awesome person's diary; her name is Gryffindor Weasel. She said in her latest entry that there's a new Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets trailer! I went and checked it out, and I am so excited! Here's the link to where you can see the trailor.

HP & the COS trailer

In the trailer, they show Mandrakes; Harry, Hermione and Ron drinking the Polyjuice Potion; Errol delivering Mrs. Weasley's Howler to Ron; the Howler yelling at Ron; Harry and Ron as Crabbe and Goyle; Professor Lockhart with the Cornish Pixies... it's so great! Oh, and Hermione's hair looks all curly and pretty! I know her hair's not really supposed to look awesome until Goblet of Fire, but I'm still proud of her. Her hair is lurvely! And Harry is so cute! Daniel Radcliff is going to grow into a hottie. At the risk of sounding like Professor Trelawny, I have to say that I see it in his future. *Nods psychicly* And, of course, I see Hermione as Harry's future girlfriend as well. It shall be, I tell you! Those two fictional characters are soulmates!

I'm afraid that when Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets comes to the theater, I'm going to be shooshing everyone who dares speak during the movie. I just may buy some Skittles to throw at people if they make a peep. Or I could just put a silencing charm on the theater. Yes, that's what I'll do.

So... on an unrelated note, I went to the Olive Garden for Grandma Shoup's birthday tonight. Woo hoo! I hadn't been there in such a long time, I'd been going through some serious Olive Garden withdrawal. That's our favorite restaurant, my mom's and mine. I can't be away from that angel hair with marinara for long. Dude, but you know what's just wrong? My grandparents paid for everyone's dinner! It was Grandma's birthday and she paid! And look at how many people's meals she paid for: Zach, me, Mom, Mike, Carrie, Lawren, Uncle Tim, Grandpa and Aunt Patricia. My grandma is the sweetest person in the world.

After the Olive Garden, we all went to my mom's house for cake. My mom is the world's best cake decorator, and she made a cake that looks exactly like Grandma! Mom and Grandma rock.

So... yeah, that's all I have to say for now. Later, everybody!


*No hugs, no kisses, just handshakes*
--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: