Saturday, September 29, 2001

What kind of man wears Armour hotdogs?!

1. Who, at this very moment would you like to have next to you? "Weird Al" Yankovic.

2. What, at this very moment do you have an intense craving to eat? Burritos from Don Pablos!

3. Whats the last TV show you watched? Once and Again.

4. What's your favorite restaraunt? The Olive Garden.

6. What do you absolutely hate? People who like killing animals, like those idiot boys at school who brag about murdering cats.

7. What turns you on? Guys who care enough about their shirts to wear pocket protectors.

8. What's your favorite lunch? A veggie max sub from Blimpies!

9. Philosophy? If a man speaks in the middle of the woods, and there's no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

10. Favorite breakfast? Peanut butter and jelly toast with soy milk to dunk.

11. Favorite cartoon? Daria!!!!

12. Favorite playground equipment? The swings!

13. Favorite jewelry to wear: My Daria watch, AIDS bracelet and birthstone ring.

14. Favorite inside joke(s): 'Maters.

15. Favorite Disney Movie(s): The Little Mermaid, Tarzan, Beauty and the Beast and Hercules all rock majorly!

16. Have you ever won a contest? I won the teddy bear contest at the dentist just about every year when I was little, I seem to win the magazine contests I win every time, and I always, *always* win something at the mother/daughter teas at church.

17. Would you rather be deaf or blind? Um... deaf. Because there's closed-captioning for the deaf.

18. What is your best quality? Um... my... uh... attentiveness.

19. What is your worst quality? I don't listen to important stuff.

20. Do you like to dance? Indeed I do! Do the monkey with me, come on!

21. If you had a round trip ticket in a time machine, where would you go and why? I'd either go back to when my aunt Mary was alive so I could ask her why she never got married, or back to when Jesus was alive so I could talk to Him, because Jesus is cool.

22. If you could be invisible for one day what would you do? Spy on the hockey players, rrrrrrrowl!

23. If you could change your name what would it be? Darth Vadar.

24. Have you ever thought you were going to die? Yeah, that time it was up to my Grandpa Z. to watch me while I swam in the pool, and when I started to drown, he didn't know it, and he just waved and said, "Hi, Holl." But these two guys saved me, and they were hot, so it was okay.

25. One thing you hope to do before you die? Go out with Tim.

26. What do you think about lesbians? I don't think they like guys.

27. If you could smack one famous person in the head who would it be? Eminem. What a dork.

28. What is your deepest darkest secret? Remember that show, Alf, from back in the '80s? That was me.

29. Who understands you more than anyone? Mom.

30. What's a smell you can't stand? Meat. Ugh!

31. What tangible thing do you *NEED* next in your life? A DVD player. What? I need entertainment!

32. What was the worst thing you ever saw? Eminem's videos.

33. Least favorite relative: Uncle Caveman We called him that because he lived in a cave, and sometimes he'd eat one of us. Later, we found out he was a bear.

34. Something that most people don't know about you? I'm not only left-handed... I'm also... right handed!

35. What was the worst thing you ever did? Skipped school and got kicked out of Mott. That was quite bad.

36. Whats your favorite quote or phrase? "Knock on wood. *Knock, knock, knock.* Now, what that the front door or the back door?"

37. What room is your computer in? The living room.

38. What did you have for dinner last night? Fazoli's pizza with Dad, then I went out for desert to Big Boy with Zach and Sarah, and had a fudge brownie.

39. Favorite time waster: Surveys!

40. If you couldve been born in anytime era what would it be? I like the one I was born in.

41. Ever been skinny dipping? Nope.

42. Favorite Movie? Moulin Rouge and Shrek.

No comments: