Friday, September 7, 2001

Beliefs Survey

What is your religion? Presbyterian, Christian.
Do you believe in creationism or evolutionism? Creationism, yes, evolutionism, no.

Why? I believe God created everything because He wanted someone to watch over. He was probably pretty lonely before He created everyone. And if monkeys evolved into humans, how come there are still monkeys?

Are you pro-life or pro-choice? Pro-life.

Why? I don't think anyone should get an abortion unless they were raped and got pregnant that way. And killing someone who hasn't even been born yet is so totally wrong.

Do you think it is alright to be a homosexual? Sure, why not.

Could you please explain why you feel the way you do about homosexuals? I personally am not homosexual, but that's not reason to not like someone who is. If that's your thing, knock yourself out.

Would you try to convince others to feel as you do about religion/abortion/homosexuals? I wouldn't preach about it, but I'd tell them what I think.

What is your political stance? I... don't really... know. I'm not really into politics. *Shrugs*, sorry.

Have you ever thought about commiting suicide? No. I love life.

How do you feel about:

(1) Atheists: I disagree with them, but still hang out with them.

(2) Pagans: See above.

(3) Mormons: I don't think I've ever met a Mormon, but I'd hang out with them if they were cool.

(4) Satanists: I feel scared poopless about Satanists.

(5) Christians: We absolutely rock. Please hang out with me!

(6) Jews: They seem to think Jesus is not God's son, and that's weird to me, but hey. I'll still hang out with them.

(7) Catholics: They don't seem to realize you can pray anywhere you want, and silently ask forgiveness from God, but again, I'll hang out with them.

(8) Preps: I love preps! They dress awesome and smell good.

(9) Teeny Boppers: They're just greeeeeeat.

(10) Punks: They're a bit scary, what with the being jerks thing and all.

(11) Goths: Their kindergarten teacher only taught them the color black, but other than that, they seem very nice.

Are you a teeny bopper/prep? I think I'm probably a teeny bopper, and I'm trying my best to be a prep!

Are you a punk? I don't believe so, no.

Are you a goth? (Do you listen to gothic music - bauhaus, sisters of mercy, etc- and dress gothically?) No. But Trent listens to Bauhaus and Sisters of Mercy! He had their posters on his wall.

If no to all, what are you? I'm normal.

No comments: