Thursday, September 13, 2001

Samantha's Birthday

Yesterday, Zach and I went over to Samantha's for her birthday, so I finally got to meet her! Samantha and her family were really nice. Sarah and Misty were there, too. We went outside and sat around, talking for awhile and then Zach had to leave for some night class. I stayed, and we had fun watching Blast From the Past and eating pizza and cake. So, we were all having a good time until this guy, Rich (I guess he's like, Samantha's ex-boyfriend... or... something) showed up, and he was a total jerk to her! He started yelling at her for no reason! I couldn't believe that guy. The weirdo said we were all flirting with him, but the only thing I even said to him was "hi." Geez. He made Samantha cry on her birthday. It was sooo wrong. :-( But their yard was so cool! It had sunflowers and tomatoes growing in it. Gorgeous.

Samantha's mom drove us (in her awesome Alero, the car I want) to Sarah's house. Then Sarah and I walked to Woodland Elementary and sat on the swings and reminisced about elementary school and junior high. We said we should go over to the junior high sometime and talk to our old teachers. That'd be awesome. I miss elementary a lot more than I miss junior high, though.

No comments: