Wednesday, September 26, 2001

Duuuuuuuuuuude! I have the coolest job on EARTH!

Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, oh my God! Wow, I sound like Sarah... Anyway, check this out! Yesterday, I went to Windsor, Canada with Mom, Mike, Grandma and Grandpa Shoup to pick up three of Mike's hockey players from the train station. THEY ARE SOOOOOOO HOT! HOLY GUACAMOLI! I mean, I don't know if it's legal to be that hot!

Well, after ranting and raving about them with my mom and grandparents for about an hour after we got home, Mike got home and said, "Holly, I think I might have a job for you. How would you like to interview each one of our hockey players, and take their pictures so we can make a book of them?"

HOOOLY CRAP!!!!!! I'm gonna interview really, really, really, really hot hockey players! All of them! And I get to spend half an hour with each one of them! The one I like best so far is Matt Shannon. What a HOTTIE! He's 20 years old, but that's only 3 years older than me, right?!

Good Lord, I'm so excited about this! I slept about three hours last night, I was so happy! I can't *wait* to do these interviews. I'm at school right now, in 4th hour (computers, obviously), and right after school, Mike's driving me to the hockey rink where I WILL INTERVIEW REALLY HOT GUYS AND TAKE THEIR PICTURES! Oh, I'm soooooo thrilled about this!

Man! Alright! Well... I'm gonna go to lunch in a second and brag to every living thing I see about this. "Hello there, bumble bee! I get to interview hockey players! OW! Well, you don't have to get violent about it!"

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: