Tuesday, September 11, 2001

What a day for America

Good Lord... I was sitting in American Government today when the principle came over the P.A. and asked the teachers to turn on the TVs, and told us there was a national emergency. I've been completely shaken up ever since, but I can't even imagine what the people in New York must be going through.

A lot of people at school seemed really disrespectful about everything going on is the U.S. today. Some kids were actually saying crap like, "Oh, cool! I wish *I* could blow something up!" While they were acting like idiots, I started tearing up, and everyone was like, "What's wrong with you?" Geez. Stupid kids.

I thought Bush's speech was really great tonight. It's great to know that we have such a good man in office right now, and that he plans to get back at whoever did this to the U.S.A. I can't wait to find out who did this so we can start kicking their arses.

Mom and I just got back from Grandma and Grandpa's house, and from getting gas. The D.J.s on 102.5 were making speeches, and saying prayers, then they played that "Proud to Be an American" song. My mom started crying and I just sang along.

I'm going to give blood in Saginaw tomorrow, and my dad said he's going to give some at work. I hope everyone decides to give their blood, I guess they really need it.

Well... God bless everybody.

--Holly :-(

No comments: