Friday, September 28, 2001

Your dinner's getting all cold and eaten!

Yoinked From AstoZombie.

Playing Favorites

Your favorite:

* pair of socks: The ones with British flags all over them.

* song: "Come What May" by Nicole Kidman and Ewan McGregor.

* band: Lifehouse.

* movie: Shrek and Moulin Rouge.

* book: Kissed By An Angel by Elizabth Chandler.

* set of bed sheets: The dolphin ones.

* t-shirt: The Daria one.

* shoes: My flip-flops. Comfy as heck.

* TV show: Daria.

* Diary: Fox's.Sunflower.Seed

* toy as a child: My Strawberry Shortcake doll.

* food: Mom's stuffed pumpkin shells.

* teacher: Mrs. Klida.

* quote: "Ow! My eye! I'm not supposed to get pudding in it!"--Lenny on the Simpsons

* web site: outpost-daria.com and opendiary.com.

* holiday: Christmas and New Year's Eve.

* CD: Lifehouse-- "No Name Face."

* vice: Vice, eh? I... feel dumb. I'll get back to ya when I figure out what that means.

* store: Best Buy.

* commercial: "Mr. Dumbass."

* natural disaster: Favorite natural disaster?! Ah! They all suck!

* ride at the amusement park: The Scrambler! Sarah and I rode it twice at Cedar Point! It absolutely rocks!

* candy: Skittles.

* car: Green VW Bug and green Alero.

* game: Board game, you mean? Well, my favorite board game is Scattergories, but my favorite Dreamcast games are Crazy Taxi and Crazy Taxi 2, and my favorite computer game is The Sims.

* sport: Hockey! Not to play, of course, just to watch...

* piece of jewlery: My Daria watch, my AIDS bracelet and my birthstone ring all rock.

* day of the week: Friday. The day I get to see my mom *and* my dad!

No comments: