Tuesday, September 5, 2000

Wow. School actually doesn't suck

I never thought it was possible... but school isn't going to absolutely suck this year! Although the counciler suckered me into taking theater and drums, I think it's actually going to be pretty okay.

As opposed to Carman-Ainsworth High School, this year, I'm going to Mott Middle College. Today was my first day there, and *dang* are the classes a lot smaller than they were at C.A.! And everyone is so nice! Back at C.A., just about everyone was a jerk! Too bad Sarah can't go to Mott with me, though. Anyway... I'M GOING TO SCHOOL WITH COLLEGE STUDENTS! WOO HOO! That includes Zach, too, and that's cool, 'cause he's my ride home.

This school is also pretty nifty because there's no cafeteria (there's just a "student lounge") and that's great because I *HATE* cafeterias! And you can eat in class! And some days are like, hours shorter than others. This school is gnarley as heck! I didn't know anything like it existed, or I would have gone there *years* ago. Anyhoo, I suppose I'll shut up now. See ya!

--Loyal Daria Freak,
Holly the "Holy" Zintel ():-)

No comments: