Monday, September 18, 2000

Hmm... Uh... Hm...

Welp, on Saturday, Sarah, Zach, Bobby, and I went to Great Lakes Crossing (a cool out-of-town mall). I got some B-day presents for Rory and forced Zach to get an early B-day present for Sarah, 'cause she would want nothing more than that necklace.

Anyhoo... My point is, Bobby is very confusing. The guy kept flirting with me just to be a jerk (I don't care what Zach and Sarah say, he was trying to be a jerk). Then, while Zach and Bobby were in a store, Sarah told me that she has a crush on Bobby! She can't have a crush on Bobby! She's going out with Zach! Then, today, my mom E-mailed me and told me that her friend thinks that Bobby has a crush on her! For Heaven's sake, we need to just throw Bobby at some girl, and force them to go out with him to get the guy off of our backs.

Welp... that's it for now. See ya.

--Loyal Tom-Hater,
Holly the "Holy" Zintel ();-)

No comments: