Saturday, September 30, 2000

Where The Heart Is

Boy, I tell ya, nothing aside from Daria, Skittles, and linguini with marinara, rules more than that movie. I rented that yesterday and watched it twice after I'd already seen it in Vegas, and on the plane ride home from Vegas. There has never been a sweeter guy that Forney. Wait... Forney... HA HA HA HA! What a hilarious name.

Anyhoo, you know what's sad? No one ever leaves me notes! LEAVE NOTES, I TELL YOU! I DON'T CARE IF I KNOW YOU OR NOT! Especially since the people I *do* know *never* leave notes!

Zach and Sarah told me that tomorrow, after my dad leaves for Vegas, I can pick what we do for the day! I *never* get to pick! This ruuuuuuuuules! First, I'm going to force Bobby to come along. Then I'm going to drag them all to the pumpkin patch. Pumpkins are extremely neccessary for autumn. Then, I'm going to make them go to Great Lake's Crossing, and we're finally going to see that stupid Nutty Professor II movie!

Ah! Sarah's birthday is coming up and I don't know when I'm going to be at a mall without her!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm so *blows nose* sick. I wish I could actually do my hair today. But the gel gets to my nose. MISERABLE AS HECK, I TELL YOU! All I can do is read Daria fan fiction. Not that I'm complaining *grins*.

Halloween is coming! Hurray! That means, I get to dress up like one of my family members (I think I'll be Zach this year) and hang out at my aunt Barb's while we watch the Simpsons' Halloween Special.

Welp... see ya.

--Loyal Tom Sloane-Hater,
Holly the "Holy" Zintel ():-)

MARGE: Kids can be so cruel...
BART: They can?! Thanks, Mom!

No comments: