Thursday, September 7, 2000

Good Ol' Reliable Bobby

Yesterday, Zach and I went to my mom's, and we brought Sarah and Bobby along. I was so glad to see Bobby! Sarah had teased me all week because this one survey asked the question, "Who do you miss most?" and I put Bobby, because he hasn't been over to my house in at least two months, and he used to come over every other day. I don't know why, but whenever I *mention* a guy, Sarah thinks that I must have fallen madly in love with them! Right after I put Bobby down as my answer on that survey, he broke up with Tracey! So, then Sarah was all, "Well, you *must* go out with him *now*!"

So, last night, I thought I'd make Sarah shut up about the whole thing. When we picked Bobby up, I went, "YAY! BOBBY'S BACK!" I kept sitting on the couch by him and going, "I love you, Bobby!" and announcing, "It's time to hug Bobby! Awwwwwww!" I kept calling him "Beautiful Bobby," too.

When it was time for bed, though, Sarah still spoke about my needing to hook up with Bobby. *Sigh*. I've tried telling the truth, saying, "I would never go out with Bobby." I've tried telling her I like guys that I don't! SHE STILL THINKS I'M INTO BOBBY! GOOD... *GOD*! WHAT IN THE NAME OF PEPPERIDGE FARM STUFFING AM I GOING TO DO TO MAKE SARAH SHUT UP ABOUT THIS?! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

If Sarah doesn't cause me to have a stroke, I'll be back. See ya.

--Loyal Daria Freak,
Holly the "Holy" Zintel ():-)

No comments: