Tuesday, August 22, 2000

Viva... Flint?

Well, it looks like my trip to Vegas is going to cause quite a few problems. Zach is really worried, and he won't leave me alone about it! My mom, either. He thinks it's terribly dangerous to be meeting a guy there. So do his friends. But all Zach's doing by arguing with me about going is causing me more stress! I am under *such* a butt-load of stress, I don't know if I can take it!

This is retarded. Every person I talk to is like, "Well... I'd rather you didn't go, but... it's your choice." Now even *I'm* getting worried by all the things they're saying. I need a vacation, though. In need a break from my every day life. I've worked so hard in summer school, and drivers' training, and I JUST NEED ONE LOUSY VACATION! But everyone's telling me it's best to stay in Flint!

Good Heavens, what am I going to do?! Zach is going to give me heck about this when he gets home from work. He's so worried. But... this guy my mom's going out with has VIP passes to everywhere we go. We want to ride the High Roller (yeah, like we *would*... ha!) at Stratosphere Tower, we're first in line. We want to go to the Mirage Buffet, heck no, we're not waiting behind fifty million people! This is just so cool! But everyone's got me worried now. My mom is the only one who seems 100% confident about this whole trip. And she's my best friend, so I should definitely trust her judgement, and I'm trying my best. She's forty-five years old, for God's sake, the woman knows what she's doing, right? Oh, man... After this vacation, I'm going to need to take another vacation!

No comments: