Sunday, August 27, 2000

8/27/00

Or something like that. You know, I was thinking earlier, "Geez... didn't the movie 'Bordello of Blood' suck? Well, I was thinking, if they can make a movie about vampires who are hoes, then why can't they make a movie about me? Sure, everyone would throw stuff at the screen, but there are lots of movies that suck! Plus, I thought it might be fun to cast actors as the characters in my life...

HOLLY'S LIFE
CAST MEMBERS

HOLLY ZINTEL: Erin Torpey. (Jessica, One Life to Live.)
WENDY ZINTEL-WHEELER: Kristina Wagner. (Felicia, General Hospital.)
KENNETH ZINTEL: John J. York. (Mac, General Hospital.)
ZACH ZINTEL: Richard Jackson. (Saved By the Bell.)
SARAH MATHEWS: Amber Tamblyn. (Emily, General Hospital.)
BOBBY WELLS: Tom Hanks. (The Green Mile.)
TRACEY FORD: Katie Holmes. (Teaching Mrs. Tingle.)
RANDI BLANKENSHIP: Jessica Simpson. ("I Think I'm in Love.")
LINDSAY MONTAGUE: Mandy Moore. ("I Wanna Be With You.")
RORY CURTIS: Jacob Young. (Lucky on General Hospital.)
ANN ZINTEL: Joy Behar. (The View.)
KEN ZINTEL: Phil Carey. (Asa, One Life to Live.)
BARB BOA: Jackie Zeman. (Bobbi, General Hospital.)
DON BOA: Ed O'Neill. (Al Bundy, Married With Children.)
LINDSAY BOA: Jennifer Love Hewitt. (I Know What You Did Last Summer.)
JENNIFER BOA: Rebecca Herbst. (Liz, General Hospital.)
ELIZABETH ANNE SHOUP: Betty White. (The Golden Girls.)
LARRY SHOUP: James Cromwell. (Babe, The Green Mile.)
BETTY SHOUP: Stockard Channing. (Sister, Where the Heart Is.)
TIM SHOUP: George W. Bush. (You know, political dude.)
ALLISON SHOUP: Erika Page. (Roseanne, One Life to Live.)
LAWREN SHOUP: Haley Joel Osment. (Cole, Sixth Sense.)
MIKE BEMENT: Kurt Russel.

Yes, I realize I watch too many soaps! Hmm... I'll probably change this later. Anyway, hee hee, this is fun. God, I need a life...

No comments: