Saturday, August 26, 2000

I've Returned...

Welp, Vegas was very nifty, as it always is. I felt bad that my mom's boyfriend wouldn't let us pay for any of our meals, plane tickets, or even hotel room, but I guess that proves he's extra-nice, eh? Yeah, Mike was a very cool guy. I got some nifty souvenirs for my family and friends, though, and I got myself this Bif Naked CD that I've been wanting forever. Okay, I've got to shut up before I bore some poor person to death...

Anyhoo, Mike's got connections! He'd be talking to Mom and I, and all of a sudden, his cell phone would ring, and he'd be like, "Oh, it's the owner of Caeser's Palace. We're going out to lunch with my brother and his friend, Jim Carrey." Oh! He like, knows Wayne Newton and David Copperfield, so we got to see their houses, and I was snapping pictures like crazy. One of Mike's daughters sounds really cool because she's a fashion designer, and she's a vegetarian like me and Mom! I had a lot of fun. It was kind of sad when we had to come home (even though I was glad) because Mom and Mike were crying, and Mike was like, "Holly, how do feel about flying home alone?" They both really wanted her to stay. But he's flying Mom back out there in two weeks, and this time, they won't have me to put up with because I've got school. Good God, noooooooooooo! But the Daria movie's coming up! Yayyyyyyyy! Okay, see ya.

No comments: