Thursday, August 24, 2000

SCREW FLINT! Uh, for now...

Yo! I'm in Vegas! Woo hoo! Quite a few people were very worried about us going here, but hey! We're here, and we're safe. And this is so much fun! My mom's boyfriend (his name is Mike, by the way) is so cool! His friend, Jeff is this famous country singer guy from some band called Boy Howdy or something like that. And his brother played golf with Susan Anton! This is really cool. I'm having so much fun!

I was really worried the night before I left because an online friend of mine was cutting himself. He said he's not going to do it anymore, and I was so relieved to hear that, but I'm still really worried about him. He and his family and friends are going through a really tough time. All I can do is pray for them, I guess.

I also feel bad about taking off on such short notice because now Zach, Sarah, Bobby and my dad are all probably really worried. *Sigh*. Well, I hope not.

Oh! I was also worried about something else. I just saw the movie Final Destination, without knowing that I was going to get on a plane very soon! I was sure sorry I did that. I was so nervous on the plane, my mom and I think the guy who sat next to us was a guardian angel! He was English, and his name was Ian. He said, "Everything I've been saying was going to happen tonight happened. I said there'd be a traffic jam. I said the flight would be delayed." Then I told him how nervous I was, and he said, "Don't worry, this plane is going to get to Vegas safely."

So, that was cool. Let's hope Ian is on the plane home! See ya!

--Loyal Daria/Trent Freak,
Holly the "Holy" Zintel ():-)

No comments: