Thursday, August 31, 2000

Everythiiiiing's gonna be alriiiight...

Hi, Peter. Whaaaaaaaaat's happening? (Office Space reference, dumbass). Anyhoo, guess *WHAT*?! My mom called me today and said that she'd spoken to Mike, and that he's going to want to live part-time in Flint, MI, and and part-time in Las Vegas, NV! WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO! Do you know what this *means* for me?! *THIS* bit of information, Vern, means that I don't have to choose between living in Vegas or Flint! ALRIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHT!

Whew! And can you believe that you *still* have no way of knowing how much relief I've got goin' for me at the moment?! It's like taking that huge backpack of mine off!

I start school Tuesday. *Sob, sob*. A brand new school, actually. No more lousy Carman-Ainsworth High School for *me*, bucko! Nope, I'm headed to... Mott Middle College! So... SCREW THE OTHER WEIRDOS! Uh, 'cept for you, Sarah. Heh.

And now... I'm going to go, play the Sims. I'll catch you... "later?" *DUN DUN DUUUUNNNNNN*! Yeah, bye.

--Your hero, Holly.

No comments: