Wednesday, August 28, 2002

Vegas Pictures!

Welllll, I don't know how to put pics in an entry. But if anyone would like to see the pictures we took during this year's Vegas Vacation, they can go to zachzintel.com. There, they will find a link (off to the left) under the category "Galleries". The link they might want to click on is "NEW Vegas 2002 Pics".

Yuup. You should all look at the pictures of me in the Harry Potter room in FAO Shwartz @ Caeser's Forum. I wish I could have bought the whole room, and put it in my house. :-( Oh well. I can still make my room look like a Gryffindor dorm! *Grins excitedly* I'm such a nerd.

I went to Great Lakes Crossing this morning with my mom, my step-dad and my brother. Zach drove us there, so we had to listen to his crappy music for the rather long drive. At Great Lakes, we ate @ Johnny Rockets. My mom and I ordered Streamliners, which are veggie burgers, but mine made me sick, so I only ate half. Since I was still hungry, I got a Cinnabon in the food court, and it was there that we spotted this woman crying hysterically. Mom said, "I'll bet she lost a kid!"

I don't have any kids, but I just know I'd be scared out of my mind if I lost one of my kids in a mall. So, I walked up to the lady and asked her if she'd lost a kid. She was crying really hard when she told me, "Yes, a little boy who's almost as tall as me (she was really short) and a two-year-old boy that's not even mine!" I wanted to do anything I could to help the poor girl, so I hurried through one side of the mall while the girl who'd lost the kids and a security guard checked the other side. I didn't find the kids anywhere, but I don't know if she did either because on the way out, I asked the person at the information desk, and they didn't know anything about the missing kids.

I'm still really worried. I mean, what if someone kidnapped those kids? The girl had told me that the kids were right there in the play area one minute, and gone the next! Oooh, I just feel sick to my stomach about it. I'm going to watch the news at 6:00 and see if they say anything about the missing kids.

Well, while I was at Great Lakes, I decided to check the book store for that Harry Potter parody book, and I found it, so I bought it! It's called Barry Trotter and the Unauthorized Parody by Michael Gerber. It's so funny, I love it! I also stopped at Afterthoughts and bought 3 pairs of really cute earrings.

Ugh, but I'm so worried about those kids! *Cries*

--Holly Rachael

No comments: