Tuesday, August 20, 2002

I Hope Your Babies Look Like... Monkeys!

Stolen From: Kettle Corn POPcorn!

First bike: Um... I think it was pink or purple.

First real memory of something: When I was like, 3 or 4 years old, my mom took me to this place called Art & Fun For Toddlers. It made it easier for kids to tranfer into pre-school because @ Art & Fun For Toddlers, parents could come to school with you. My mom always came with me, and just as I am now, I was majorly obsessed with something called Elmer & Tilly. I made my mom act out scenes from Elmer & Tilly with me in front of the whole class. She tells me now that it was pretty embarrasing.

First car: That'd be my current one, which is a blue 1990 Cutlass Supreme (Oldsmobile).

First girlfriend/boyfriend: I haven't really had an actual boyfriend yet.

First date: See above, dear.

First kiss: Danny.

First breakup: Like I said...

First time you had sex: I haven't yet.

First job: Um... well, I had a short-term, non-paying job that involved interviewing hockey players. 'Twas jolly good fun.

First screen name: KewlDaria. Are you amazed that I can remember that? Yeah, me too...

First self purchased album: I... do not know, but I have a hunch that it might have been the Romeo & Juliet soundtrack.

First concert: Amy Grant's House of Love tour in 1994. That was probably the happiest day of my life, because Amy asked all the kids to come up on stage and dance with her. My mom used to make me these puff-up paint shirts, and on that night, I was wearing one that had Amy Grant on it. Amy told me my shirt was "really awesome" and hugged me! I was on the big screen and everything, it was so cool! But then I couldn't find my way back to my seat... heh.

First funeral: I think it was my great grandma's.

First pet: Tinsel Blitzen Zintel, a gorgeous maniac of a tiger cat.

First president you voted for: I haven't voted for a president yet, but I did vote for Jennifer Granholm! And she won, too.

First piercing/tattoo: I think I was about... 12 months old when my mom took me to a jewelery store to get my ears pierced.

First independent home: I haven't had one yet.

First credit card: I don't have one of those, either.

First independent road trip: Haven't done that yet.

First love: That hasn't happened yet either.

First true love: Same here.

First crush: Alvin from Alvin and the Chipmunks, but now that I watch the show, Dave seems much more appealing. Wait... did I just say that? Can I have that stricken from the record, please?

First enemy: Angie.

First child: None yet.

--H.R. :-D

No comments: