Tuesday, August 20, 2002

Herm-own-ninny

Awwwwww! Everyone should go to this address: Cherish Your Name so you can read "Cherish Your Name" by jacy. Oh, this fic just perfectly describes why Harry and Hermione should be together! Viktor kept calling Hermione "Herm-own-ninny" like he always does, the dork. And hey, it's a songfic, and a darn good one! The song's called "Save Yourself" by Sense Field, and in the words of Ron, it's "bloody brilliant"!

Now, here's a survey!
Stolen From: Xx.paradisebaybee.xX
[section 1 - about you]
o1. Name~ Holly Rachael Zintel
o2. D.O.B~ February 28th, 1984
o3. Birthplace~ Flint, MI
o4. Current Location~ Flint, MI
o5. Eye Color~ Bluish green
o6. Hair Color~ Brown with a blonde tint
o7. Righty or Lefty~ Lefty
o8. Zodiac Sign~ Pisces
[section 2 - your favorite]
o9. Music~ Mainly pop
o10. Cartoon~ Daria. Best show ever!
o11. Color~ Pink
o12. Slurpee Flavor~ Banana
o13. Magazine~ Animal Times
o14. TV Show~ Port Charles
o15. Song At The Moment~ "Naked"--Avril Lavigne
o16. Language~ Harry Potter and Newsies *Grins*
o17. Spice Gurl~ Hmm... Ginger Spice (Geri Halliwell), since she went on to write the song "Cirles Round the Moon", which was based on Harry Potter.
o18. Food & Drink~ Stuffed pumpkin shells and cream soda
o19. Subject In School~ Writing lab and theatre
o20. Weekend Activity~ Shopping @ Great Lakes Crossing w/ my family &/or friends
o21. Frozen Yogurt~ Strawberry
o22. Rollercoaster~ The Wild Cat @ Cedar Point. Nice and gentle, heh.
[section 3 - what is]
o23. Your Most Overused Phrase On AIM / MSN~ LOL. For some reason, ever since I've been online (since '96), I've hated stupid LOL!
o24. The First Thing You Thought When You Woke Up This Morning~ Um... well, I woke up @ 3:00 P.M. and thought, "Good God, it's 3:00 P.M.!"
o25. The Last Image / Thought You Went To Sleep With~ "Wow, I'm tired."
o26. The First Feature You Notice In The Oppisite Sex~ Eyes.
o27. The Best Name For A Butler~ Nigel
o28. The Wussiest Sport~ Well, I wuss out of all sports, so I don't know!
o29. Your Best Feature~ I rather like the scar on my neck that's shaped like a division sign. It makes me feel special and Harry Potter-ish. *Nods proudly*
o30. Your Bedtime~ Usually sometime between 3 & 4 A.M.
o31. Your Greatest Fear~ Spiders, things that resemble spiders, and things associated with spiders. 'Cept for Spider-man, the hottie...
o32. Greatest Accomplishment~ I can sing "Weird Al's" really fast song, "Everything You Know Is Wrong"! *Grins dorkily*
o33. Your Most Missed Memory~ Being in Vegas with my entire family. *Sigh* Those were the days...
[section 4 - you prefer]
o34. Pepsi or Coke~ Coke
o35. McDonalds or Burger King~ Burger King! Hurray for them because they don't put icky animal products in their fries! McDonalds sucks! *Glares at Ronald McDonald*
o36. Single or Group Dates~ If it's a first date, I'd have to say group.
o37. Adidas or Nikes~ Oh, no, no, no. I'm far too cheap for those shoes. I prefer Payless brands... at least until I get a job!
o38. Chicken Nuggets or Chicken Fingers~ I'm a vegetarian, dear. *Puts on "Vegetarian" pin*.
o39. Dogs or Cats~ Both!
o40. Rugrats or Doug~ DOUG, ALL THE WAY! Woo hoo!
o41. Single or Taken~ I walk alone. *Sigh*
o42. Lipton Iced Tea or Nestea~ Em... whichever one's unsweetened.
o43. One Pillow or Two~ Two!
o44. Chocolate or Vannila~ Vanilla!
o45. Hot Chocolate or Hot Cocoa~ I'm... pretty sure they're the same thing.
o46. Cappuncino or Coffee~ Cappuccino, but the kind that's in Slurpee form.
[section 5 - do you]
o47. Take a Shower Every Day~ Every night, actually.
o48. Have a Crush~ Indeed I do.
o49. Think You've Been In Love~ Nooope.
o50. Want To Go To College~ Eh... okay.
o51. Like High School~ No, it sucked very much.
o52. Want To Get Married~ Absolutely!
o53. Type With Your Fingers On The Right Keys~ No, I type much faster with my fingers on the wrong keys, actually.
o54. Believe In Yourself~ Yep.
o55. Have Any Tattoos~ Nah.
o56. Have Any Pierings~ One in each ear.
o57. Get Motion Sickness~ Nope.
o58. Think You're a Health Freak~ Not at all.
o59. Get Along With Your Parents~ Mom-always. Dad-occasionally.
o60. Like Thunderstorms~ No. They give my doggie the creeps, so I must look down upon thunderstorms.
[section 6 - the future]
o61. Age You Hope To Be Engaged / Married?~* Before I'm 30, perhaps.
o62. Names Of Children~ Maycee Avril, Autumn Kate, Ivy Heather, Carson Noah and Rafe Scott. I think.
o63. Where Do You See Yourself @ Age 20~ Still living with my parents while going to college.
o64. Describe Your Dream Wedding~ I'd love to get married at the Flamingo Hilton garden/pool area in Las Vegas. It's beautiful there, and my favorite place in the world.
o65. How Do You Want To Die~ Gah! I don't know, let's think about that some other time, shall we?
o66. What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up~ Either a writer or an actress.
o67. What Country Would You Most Like To Visit~ England.
[section 7 - same / opposite sex]
o68. Best Eye Color~ Chicks: Any color, Guys: Green
o69. Best Hair Color~ Chicks: Brown w/ blonde highlights, Guys: Black, red or brown
o70. Long or Short Hair~ Chicks: On the longer side, Guys: On the shorter side, usually.
o71. Weight~ Chicks: Doesn't matter, Guys: Doesn't matter.
o72. Height~ Chicks: *Shrugs*, Guys: Same height or taller than me
o73. Best Articles Of Clothing~ Chicks: Pretty sundresses and spiffy stilettos, Guys: Hawaiian or funny shirt, baggy shorts and sandles.
o74. Best First Kiss Location~ Flamingo Hilton garden/pool area.
[section 8 - other]
o75. When Was The Last Time You Slept With a Stuffed Animal~ About two nights ago.
o76. How Many Rings Until You Answer The Phone~ Depends on what the caller ID says.
o77. What`s On Your Mouse Pad~ Daria
o78. How Many Houses Have You Lived In~ Six.
o79. How Many Schools Have You Gone To~ Six.
o81. Would You Shave Your Head For $5,000~ If I could have novelty hats.
o82. If You Were Stranded On a Deserted Island And You Could Take Only Four Things With You, What Would You Take~ A boat, Harry Potter books, Brian Gaskill (Rafe from Port Charles) and a Laptop.

No comments: