Tuesday, August 6, 2002

The Life of a Sim Must be Mucho Exciting

Time: 11:20 P.M.
I'm Wearing: P.J.s
My Hair Is: In a ponytail
I Last Ate: Raison Bran w/ soy milk
Holly's Song Pick of the Day: "That's the Way It Is"--LFO
________________________________________________________

My Sims are livin' large, my friends. Every one of their meals is catered. They have an indoor pool with a large fountain in the middle. They have a hot tub, a DJ booth, a dancing floor and a robot named Servo who does all their work for them. Why, they never have to lift a finger, those lucky Sims. But there is a major downside to being a Sim (besides having your life run for you by a bored 18-year-old). Their pizza costs $40. Wow. It's a good thing I gave them unlimited money, or they'd be broke.

Man, when I was about 10 years old, I became obsessed with One Life to Live, and asked my very talented mom to paint murals of all my favorite characters on the walls of my room. She gladly obliged.
About 3 years later, I decided that a lot of famous guys were hot, and that I needed posters of them all over my room. My mom wallpapered my room with posters of Jonathan Jackson, Devon Sawa and all my favorite boy bands. Every inch of my walls and ceiling were covered with posters of hotties.

Now that I'm 18, I don't want posters or murals on my wall. Well, that presents a bit of a challenge. You see, it turns out that when my mom put up all those posters so many years ago, she stapled them up. Yes, stapled. I've spent the last few days ripping down all of my posters, and slowly taking out the staples with needle-nose plyers. 'Tis not a fun job, but after only 5 zillion and a half more staples, I'll be done! Woo hoo! *Gives a thumbs up*

HEY KIDS, GUESS WHAT? In 3 days, I'm going to VEGAS! Yes, Vegas! I'll be flying there with my brother and father, and we'll be staying at the Tropicana, due to the fact that my dad's business parter dudes and chicks all wish to stay there. Grrrr, we're not staying at the Luxor like usual! *Thows a fit* That's okay, though, 'cause I'm still going to VEGAS! Sooooo, it's time to build more luxiurious palaces for my Sims!

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: